Overwatch workshop communicating with dummy bot

So I need help on a new thing:

I made a dummy bot to react to a specific ingame communication I send, such as ready when I say ready, go when I say countdown 3… 2… 1…, etc. It’s tedious, but slightly entertaining.

However, I’m at a few errors when for some of the forms of communication, like thank you and you’re welcome, not only the bot says it back, but so am I, multiple times going back and forth without a single loop action.

I made the condition for every rule, saying

Condition

1. Global Variable H=True <-- (I’ve already established the global variable, which is if the variable is a dummy bot)

2. Is communicating thank you (player in slot 0 (team 1))=True

Action

1. Wait 0.3 (abort if false) <-- even though I do not have a false condition
  2. Communicate (event player, you’re welcome)

I made the same condition and actions for every rule I input (regarding the communications). I just want to make it so if I say this line, the bot will react and say the other line ONCE without going back and forth and no looping.

I also want to do the same exact thing for 1 other player, so if this problem can somehow be assessed then it may be smooth sailing to do this to the other player.

My code is GPNQG if anyone wants to take a look at it and see the issue.

For the back and forth make sure only the Dummy Bot is triggering the Rules to Communicate
OR only the player, whoever you want to check.

rule("Player sided Check")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Each Player;
		All;
		All;
	}

conditions
	{
		Is Dummy Bot(Event Player) != True;
		Is Communicating(Event Player, Group Up) == True;
	}

actions
	{
		Communicate(First Of(Filtered Array(All Living Players(Team Of(Event Player)), Is Dummy Bot(Current Array Element)
			&& Closest Player To(Event Player, Team Of(Event Player)) == Current Array Element)), On My Way);
		Wait Until(!Is Communicating(Event Player, Group Up), 99999);
	}}

rule("Bot sided Check")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Each Player;
		All;
		All;
	}

conditions
	{
		Is Dummy Bot(Event Player) == True;
		Is True For Any(All Living Players(Team Of(Event Player)), Is Communicating(Current Array Element, Group Up)) == True;
	}

actions
	{
		Communicate(Event Player, On My Way);
		Wait Until(Is True For All(All Living Players(Team Of(Event Player)), !Is Communicating(Current Array Element, Group Up)), 99999);
	}}