Overwatch top500

welp, even tho i worked so hard for it didnt even get it, even tho i was in the top500 players but i didnt get it because im not masters :), wish i knew that before i had a sigh of relief after playing 50 comp games and grinding open q for hours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. I put your thread under Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 36).

Bumping it up, bump bump.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping up this thread.

Yup its messed up, I had a goal to bring all my roles to GM. As soon as my rank updated I went to another role but apparently I was masters 1. Its so dumb

1 Like

That’s very unfortunate. Which season was this? If your rank demotion bug was in Sesaon 3 due to seasonal decay being applied despite it supposedly being removed this season, then the Devs have stated they will implement a fix later this month. However, they have not stated if they will fix that bug for previous seasons. With enough public outcry, though, I hope they the Devs will fix this bug, especially for us Season 36 players who are still missing our Top 500 rewards.

1 Like

Bumping up this post again.

Player inventory has been missing two Top 500 icons and one Top 500 spray for seven months now…Perhaps our luck change soon enough.