Overwatch Tokens Granted

Tokens are plural. What you mean is “Overwatch Token Granted”.

What…? (20 chars)

You only get 1 token per game watched, which is kinda stupid. 5 would be nicer.

Well they have to make money lel, in any case try leaving your PC on so you get free tokens even when you’re AFK lol, and I hope Blizz doesn’t read this thread. xd

Say you’ve been watching a few maps without having the game open. In that case it would be “tokens” since you are most likely receiving 1-4, maybe more.

There is a small chance you may earn a bonus of 100 tokens which is randomly given away to a handful of viewers. However, I believe that is a static graphic that appears.

appears? The chat literally refreshes itself every .5 seconds, thats a terrible way to give out tokens like that

Meanwhile I’m still here sitting at zero after watching multiple games, my account has been linked and everything, the whole “watch to get tokens thing” just seems shady by Blizzard.

1 Like

There’s written somewhere that it could take like around a day for tokens to appear, be patient.

OniKami, I have a guide here with more details about things you may need to know to ensure you are earning tokens:

I received 100 tokens last week

1 Like

I’ve been watching games since they’ve announced you could get tokens from watching, I think I’ve been more than patient enough.

And u haven’t got any tokens yet? Well mine was just a guess, maybe u missed some steps or Idk, send Blizz a ticket or ask for Live Support.

Bellow the twitch title it says “Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot.” and it has my Btag to the right of that, not sure what I could have missed, I’m in Canada too so I’m not sure what’s going on.