Overwatch suddenly is super stuttery with lots of input lag

I am playing on a laptop that I only got around a year ago, and have never had issues with overwatch before. After updating my drivers yesterday, my overwatch started becoming super stuttery, dropping down to like 5-10 fps, and any input I had would be 1 second behind. Normally, I’m able to play at 90-120 fps with almost no input lag. Whenever I would hit the windows key to get out of overwatch and check discord or something, it would turn to a black screen for 1-2 seconds. Quitting overwatch made the screen freeze and go black, but sound would still play for ~3 seconds.
I figured it was a driver update, so I tried to revert them, and it fixed the black screen, but the input lag and stutters were still there. I tried uninstalling and redownloading the drivers but it didn’t work. I tried getting another driver updater app in case the one I was using wasn’t good. That also didn’t work. After trying these a few different ways, I tried completely resetting my laptop and redownloading all apps but it still didn’t fix it. The black screen was now back and the stutters were still going. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling overwatch, but that didn’t fix it, and now I’m just kinda at a loss. Other games run fine, and I’ve looked at 10 or so sites and most of their recommendations were like update drivers or uninstall and reinstall overwatch.
I’m not a very tech savvy person, so don’t know what the issue would be or what else I would need to include here to help people figure this out! Any help would be appreciated!

These things:

plz just bring me serves we have sufferd enugh

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.