Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I missed the first 15 mins of Encore today and received 15 tokens. I know, in some cases, you can be +/- 5 tokens based on how far you may be along earning tokens “mid-hour” during a previous stream.

1 Like

I just got 10 tokens from today’s encore. As you said, that isn’t enough since I should have earned 20 because it was 4 hours long.

2 Likes

darn it, hope they fix it tomorrow for the next day of encore games ; more matches = more tokens but not if their counter is messed up :frowning:

5 tokens just dropped for me

Also had trouble with tokens during the live broadcasts and only received 10 when the Encore was live. However, the tokens now seem to be dropping, and I got 45 total for both Day 1 of the Summer Showdown and the Encore.

Breaking News

Community Manager Josh Nash got back to me. Issues with token drops were identified and Blizzard will be able to retroactively grant the missed tokens when this weekend’s matches are over.

10 Likes

I just got the rest of the tokens from both last night and today. I’d initially gotten none last night and 15 today (plus the D.Va skin). I just got 35 more and now have 50 more than I had before this week’s matches started.

I just got all of the tokens that I earned. It just took it a while.

Confirming that I now see 40 total tokens earned for this week’s broadcasts (Day 1 + Day 1 Encore).

yep, just got the ~15 tokens I didn’t get yesterday and the ~10 tokens that I didn’t get last week, neat

Still no tokens but at least I got the skin

Is the May Melee spray still not in the game!? Aren’t we also waiting to even see the June Joust spray design ?

1 Like

Well I got the Dva skin but I haven’t received the tokens yet. Hopefully I can get them for the watchtime.

May Melee is in the game. It’s the Dallas Rein spray. June isn’t there yet

For many people the may melee spray isn’t available in game yet.

1 Like

I watched all the matches 16 and 17 July and got only 15 token.

I sure hope as I haven’t received any tokens yet even though I got the skin.

O.o you got may melee spray? I still waiting for this spray…

Btw. i got my previous tokens.

1 Like

Hey y’all, is there still time to get the Dva skin? I wasn’t able to watch the matches on the 15th and the 16th. I work night shifts so I gotta hope that I still have time.

I saw that there is a match today, but it just says “Saturday” no time is given

I know that I still have time for the widow skin as that doesn’t start up again till Monday.

Yes! [Now the transmission is still in progress!]
Two more transmissions left later: Encore and final! It’s ~10h (:

you can check the start time on youtube!

I will not give you the time because I live in a European time zone. (: