Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Got the DVA skin but no token for me too

Do you get the DVA skin for watching Encore?

yes, you get the skin and tokens for watching encore

1 Like

Itā€™s not that I donā€™t believe you, I do. Iā€™m just baffled and jealous. I thought that they were just delayed but Iā€™m still sitting with 0 tokens from the last stream and the encore is just around the corner.

A friend of mine actually got tokens too from last nights stream while I didnā€™t get tokens and ā€˜justā€™ the skins. Weird, but can happen. If I remember correctly it can take up to 48h until the rewards show up in your account.

Same here. 0 tokens received.

0 tokens as well. Had dva beforeā€¦ so yeaā€¦ i got it ^^

Thank you for answering my question.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry. If I was in your place, I would be expecting those tokens soon than later, as it has happened a few times in the past.

By the other hand, I must say, as other player reported earlier, that the ā€œConnectedā€ (Rewards) icon on YouTube was (unexpectedly) active before the Watchpoint segment, during the countdown. As someone who religiously set OWL streams every so, that wasnā€™t the usual thing. So, after the official starting time, I refreshed the page to be sure. PROBABLY that could be the reason of people not getting tokens if they set the stream just before the official starting time, and trusted the Rewards icon. But thatā€™s just my speculation :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah i got dva skins but no tokens - hopefully its just a delay in recieving them. By the way I also did refereshed the stream after the official starting time to make sure that I would get them - obviously that did not make any difference.

Yes it did show as connected before watchpoint began during the countdown, but I also refreshed the page when watchpoint began and havenā€™t gotten my tokens.

1 Like

So Encore start in ~5min i still no tokens. I hope this stream be work fine and we got previous tokens later.

I got D.va skins, but 0 tokens. I hope receive my tokens soonā€¦

sameā€¦ encore tokens seem to be delayed as well (hopefully)

Iā€™ve watched a total of 4 hours of OWL streams since it started last night and have only received the tokens from last nightā€™s matches. Havenā€™t received any for the two hours Iā€™ve watched today, nor have I received the D.Va skin. It shows Iā€™m connected and I didnā€™t have the encore livestream running before the watchpoint started.

Edit: Just checked and I do have the D.Va skin now. Just not the tokens.

watched the entire stream yesterday and todayā€¦just received 5 tokens -_-

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten 10 tokens from today, but none from last night. I did get the D.Va skin, however.

1 Like

Same for me actually :joy::joy:

It happens the same for me too.

I got the OWL DVA skins, but no tokens from Day 1 stream. For the Encore, I only earn 5 tokens so far.

Yep i got only 5 tokens tooā€¦ Interesting that the problems are only during the last weekend of the tournament. So if we got D.va i think weā€™ll get the rest of the tokens later.