Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Alright, cool. As long as I can still earn all rewards (including any future tmobile ones) just by watching on the owl site rather than youtube, I’ll continue to do this. Would hate to miss out on any of the rewards because of an issue on youtube’s end. Cheers, lad.

edit - Do you happen to know if there’s an hourly watch limit on the soe spray?

You must watch four hours to get the Soe spray.

1 Like

Is it possible to earn double credit by watching the same match live and encore?

I believe it is, but we rarely have had an opportunity to do so. It is something I intend to test in the days to come.

1 Like

Hey guys, with the start of the new OverWatch League season soon upon us, i have a few questions.
Maybe they have already been answered but gonna ask anyway :slight_smile: ( sry )

1. does anyone know if earning tokens / rewards would work on the Youtube app on Playstation 5 / Xbox Series X and/or Nvidia Shield for example ?
  2. does watched game time stack - for example both app’s are active on these platforms during a match? Does that mean double token rewards ?

It is officially not recommended on some devices as the reward linking features may not work.

No, stacking devices will not farm more tokens than you are permitted.

Damn, so the youtube app on those devices ( PS5 and Nvidia shield ) in my case : will not register correctly ? :frowning:

Try it if you are feeling brave. But with the week and offering a limited edition spray I recommend trying to stick with known working devices at this time

Can I get the grey skins by watching the stream today or is that over already? I see that you get some rewards by linking your Blizzard account to your YouTube and watching the OWL stream, but is that the grey skins or other things?

Wyoming, I’m a little worried with things only working half the time and other times not working at all. Can I rely on watching on the OverwatchLeague website with the green dot 100%?

There are no grey skins today, please read my starting topic for details. Right now its only league tokens (5 every hour) and a spray (earned at 4 hours).

This seems to be the most preferred method for me right now as that is something we have seen work promptly over the weekend.

1 Like

I see they have reworked the OWL website. The stream should still appear on the homepage right? The OWL is live right now on YouTube so not 100% sure.

EDIT: Nvm. Stream just popped up. :slight_smile:

EDIT2: The green dot is… pink? I presume because T-Mobile?

i got a pink dot too. I assume you are right

I think the pink dot “is the new green” because the sponsor. And in Contenders is green like… Contenders.
I think.

Is it confirmed the Pink dot is the new Green due to the T-Mobile Sponsorship?

Yeah I’m pretty sure the pink is for ‘brand synergy’. Kinda silly as pink is not that far from red… And we know red is bad.

Yep, can confirm I’m getting Pink too. I think all your assumptions are correct regarding the fact that Pink = the new green, but would be nice if someone officially confirms it =P

I have a pink dot as well.

Thank you for your reply Wyoming!

I also have the dot of Kimberly Ann Hart.

1 Like

Just a notice for everyone watching at Youtube. Check that you are still connected. Realized that for some reason my youtube account isn’t connected to battle.net anymore even though it was before. Didn’t receive an email after connecting the accounts like I did the first time I did it so don’t know if they have managed to break things again.

1 Like