Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

How many times do I need to clear the cookies?

Just once, you need the cookies in order to earn the rewards, but clearing them out and letting them repopulate helps resolve certain problems.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks for the help! :grin:

when is the next match EST to try and get the rein skin again? even tho ive watched all matches except one

Didn’t get to watch for a full hour today, seeing a lot of people having problems with watching on youtube, are the OWL app/website working well?

idk about the app, but the website seems to be working for most people.

For at least the first hour or two of the tournament, YT didn’t show the “Connected” diamond at the bottom and the OWL page didn’t have the green dot indicating eligibility. I figured it didn’t matter much because I double-checked that my BNET and Google accounts were linked before the stream started. About halfway through, I refreshed the OWL page and the green dot appeared. I switched to the YT video to check for any indicators and only then noticed the diamond icon appeared as well. I watched mostly on the OWL page, was there from the very start to the very end of the tournament, but only received 5 tokens.

Is it possible that my tracked watch time was affected by the lack of green dot/diamond for the first half?

Yes it would be possible.

Sorry but is the rewards for Tracer and that Spray for OWL, or is it just a promotional picture for now?

Promo picture for now. Today we only worked to earn tokens.

1 Like

thank you :grinning: :+1:

Hey everyone, I am tracking your reports about not earning tokens today, Saturday, March 27th. The trend is that most users who watched on YouTube either did not earn tokens or at the very least got them after a delayed amount of time. Most users were successful in earning tokens while watching on OverwatchLeague.com today. Continue to check your Overwatch game client to see if tokens arrive any time tonight after a delay, and I appreciate if you can reply on this thread if they do.

If you are desperate to earn a few more tokens tomorrow during part 2 of the Experimental Tournament be sure to only watch on OverwatchLeague.com signed into the Blizard BattleNet account. Otherwise, I continue to welcome your reports throughout the weekend as it helps me get a better idea of what feedback I need to send in for Blizzard to resolve any issues. Thank you again for all of your feedback, it helps me out a lot. I wish I could do more, but it is unlikely any proactive action to fix any issues on Blizzard end won’t happen until after the tournament (and just be ready for the OWL season in April).

2 Likes

I watched it on my phone using the youtube app today and no tokens. My gmail account is connected to Battle.net using the same account. I was quite shock to find out when I got home that my token count is still the same lol.

I watched in both sites and received 10 tokens in total. If YouTube doesn’t works, then they are from the OWL web and works fine.
Hope they fix the link account system in YouTube and the rewards one before the OWL 2021 starts.

This is what scares me the most, I don’t care if I missed out on Tokens because I can just buy them. But this limited edition May 7th and 8th is what worries me the most if the drops aren’t working…

2 Likes

Well, at least remember that I am always making sure that I am available and active during high-critical drops like that, and even then, when there have been problems, Blizzard has made sure to correct or compensate when it happens.

1 Like

Quick question. I watched the entirety of today’s 4 hour stream on YouTube and had connected my account yesterday but I still have not received the tokens from watching. Is that just because there is a delay or has something gone wrong?

1 Like

Uncertain as of this moment, please continue to check your game client throughout the night and see if they ever arrive.

1 Like

Alright :+1: Thank you!

Where did you watch it? Youtube app? OWL website? etc. More info will help Wyoming gather information as needed.