Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

There is a indicator below the video player on YouTube:

1 Like

An entire week reading each post to try to get Reinhardt’s skin, without success.

Today, an hour on Youtube with the accounts connected with Battlenet plus a few hours on the overwatch league website with green dot and no token was even received.

It shouldn’t be that hard to get the rewards.

You have earned the Bastion skin?

thank you so much for answering that

one more question the experimental card thats gonna happen after 19hrs would we get reward for that or as u stated only for the may 7th 8th

For the skin only hours on May 7th and 8th count.

1 Like

Yes, Bastion´s skins is ok!

Very well, try clearing out your web cookies on PTP Contenders Homepage | Contenders.

Try watching more hours with the broadcasts coming this last week. Also check out more troubleshooting tips in my starting post.

thank you so much so after 19hours I will just log in to youtube and get my tokens :slight_smile: again thank you so much

And that’s the problem: It seems to be different for everyone. WHY? It’s not like that on Twitch. This is year 2 of “figure out which way to watch it to get tokens”. You variables are sound/no sound, active window / background window, ad block / no ad block, mobile vs PC, YT/OWL website/OWL app, multiple browsers. If you actually put all these into a Design of Experiments chart, it’s a LOT to go through to get the drops.

I have my account linked to my Xbox and Switch, which one will the tokens go to?

Both will receive the same amount of tokens if they work right.

Are the points delayed??

sorry i m bothering u so much but does this work for youtube phone app ?

I am tracking reports of delays for those who watched on YouTube.

It should as long as the mobile app is signed into your Google account that is link to Blizzard BattleNet.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I am going to be going AFK for a while to get some food and take a break. I will try to follow up on more responses later.

Thank everyone for your feedback throughout the day, I will be reporting this in to Blizzard.

4 Likes

I watched both on OWL’s Website and Youtube and got my tokens! I have no idea if I got less that I should’ve got (didn’t check before) but it seems safe (safier?) to do both at the same time. :slight_smile:

Watched the full stream through Youtube app (SamsungTV) linked and signed to my account, recieve nothing, no tokens nor spray.

I watched all matches ( 4 hours) on the website and on my phone but got only 10 tokens… :frowning:

When I clear cookies on mobile they keep showing up and I don’t know how to remove them from the site. Do I keep them on mobile or do I keep it the way it is? I use google for my mobile browser

You just need to clear the cookies. Yes they will repopulate, but that is the idea.