Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Hey everyone, at this point, try to wait it out, there is a possibility drops may still be processing and can take up to 48 hours in some cases. I want to see what happens in the next two days, so if you do get them later, please let me know.

4 Likes

Alright everyone, as it has been announced previously on the @OWPathToPro Twitter feed, Torbjörn and Lúcio is up for grabs in November. Again if you think you are still waiting on Mercy, just check the game client every now and then in the next two days and see what happens.

Have a good night everyone, I am off to get food and get sugar rushed on a bunch of candy corn.

4 Likes

Will the hours for the Lucio and Torbjörn’s skins count in tomorrow stream? Its the ending of the October Season but its in November so Im kinda confused

Yes tomorrow starts Torbjorn and Lucio.

1 Like

I’m going to be pretty dissapointed if i didn’t get the mercy skin because shenanigans. I watched for almost 20 hours and the mercy skin hasn’t shown up yet. The only reason I’m posting is for record purposes.

4 Likes

I watched all the contenders games. Every region. I got sym. I never got Mercy. I don’t understand why this is an issue.

1 Like

You’ll probably get it, there’s just a delay.

Yea i haven’t got the Mercy skin yet either. Doesn’t seem to be a way to confirm the hours registered nor does there seem to be any notification that you actually recieved the skins.

Seems like a poorly designed and implemented drop system to me.

4 Likes

Likewise, I would have liked to have gotten the Mercy skin, Got the Symmetra ones, and think I’ve clocked enough hours to get Mercy, I wasn’t keeping exact track, but should have been about 10 hours between yesterday and today at least, well after I had gotten the Symmetra skin.

Sorry Kain. :confused:

I wish you would have gotten the Mercy skins.

i already got all OWL lucio skins , this one would fit in my collection :smile: .

Might want to fix this. Also, I got my Symm and Mercy Skins! Can’t wait to get Torb and Lucio!

Hi again, I received the Symmetra skin but I did not receive the Mercy skin after watching total of 19 hours with my Battle.net account.

On October 31st I was watching additional 5 hours through my PC Windows 10 October 2020 update and Edge Web Browser latest version 86.0.622.58 64-bit.

That means that my watchtime around 15 hours on my Iphone did count in getting the Symmetra skin, because watching only on my PC would not be enough watchtime - I did also have the green light dot on during watching on my PC.

As you mentioned in your post I will get back to you when 48 hours expire from end of October.

I hope that there will be no trouble in getting the Mercy skin because it seems the watch system did register both my Iphone and PC watch time.

2 Likes

I watched more than 25 hours this month, green bubble saying I was clocking in for rewards, with the exact same setup I watched grand finals and received rewards. (microsoft edge, cookies cleaned, no adblocker, all 3 permissions on blizzard website)
Yet here I am, no Sym nor Mercy skins, and now they are gone.

Maybe I am taking it a bit too seriously ,but I never missed a single exclusive skin to this day. I feel sick…

1 Like

I agree with you, I watched the stream for more than 10 hours, did everything that Wyoming recommended, but there are no skins, I checked the gallery many times

1 Like

Same here. I’m really frustrated. I’ve watched many of the OW Contenders matches (many more hours than needed for the skins) and I’ve only got Symmetra’s one.

I tried several browsers, even on my desktop and cell phone, deleted cookies, disabled add-ons, turning adblockers off… and nothing.

I had the “You are logged in to earn…” message and so the green dot but, from random time to time, the green dot disappeared without explanation even though I still was logged in.

I then had to refresh the browser and the green dot appeared again but, after some random time, it disappeared again.

Is there any way to request Mercy’s? It feels very unfair, especially when with much less effort I’ve always got OWL tokens both on Twitch and YouTube.

EDIT: I’ve just checked I have Symmetra’s skin but no Mercy’s one. I edited the post to depict it. As you mentioned in your post, I will get back to you when 48 hours expire from end of October.

2 Likes

I am confused, isn’t there a 1 hour overlap today with NA and Europe?

Not really, there is fewer matches today than before as it is the final games in this week’s tournament.

So they just scheduled this overlap, but Europe’s games will end earlier than scheduled?

I think with these two broadcasts, they delay the start of N.A. matches if needed. (The main site schedule is confusing as hell, but I am seeing the YouTube preview page starting at 10 AM)

2 Likes