Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Nope, and I’m near 20 hours.

Who? :thinking:

Have not received skins yet.

1 Like

See the above posts.

As a friendly reminder everyone… please double confirm that you are successfully logged in:

No Mercy skin as of yet. I’m over 24 hours now including today and no Mercy skin. If I didn’t count the China feed, I’m at 17 hours that are apparently counting. I’ve logged out of my account and logged back in. Clear cache etc. No luck.

Some people just received Symmetra’s (me too, days ago, in the second streaming), but Mercy keeps running away from us. :laughing:

Yeah I think the majority still has this issue.
I got my Sym skin a few days ago but Mercy’s skin is nowhere to be seen.

1 Like

Watched 3 Streams fully, acumulating around 13-16+ hours and I am still missing the very first Symmetra skin. I am logged in on the page aswell that says I am earning rewards. It worked with the OWL Tokens and I haven’t changed the way I watch the streams, but not even Sym has unlocked for me. It’s slightly frustrating because I am running out of time to watch 15 hours this month (which I have already done by this point) :confused:

Thank you for your help as always and yes I am logged in. Can you reach out to the Dev/Support team for us?

mercy skin still not here , above 17 hours now , what is going on?

2 Likes

I have been keeping in contact with the Overwatch PathToPro team and Blizzard Customer Service. Right now, I want to see how the day progresses today, especially considering some users are confirming they are receiving their skins. Remember they may take time to process the rewards and don’t drop immediately during the broadcast

3 Likes

Good evening, please tell me if it makes sense for me to watch streams Overwatch Contenders living in Ukraine?
I am sure that I looked for more than 7 hours and the skin was not given to the symmetry, Does Ukraine even participate in the action? I am very sorry not to receive these skins, I will be grateful for any answer!

Thank you kindly! I will wait until the end of today and see what happens as well thank you as always champ! Appreciate the help!

Ukraine should be eligible, however there are concerns that if you live in the Crimea region, which is under U.S. sanction, it might be restricted, however based on past responses during the OWL promotion, I believe you should be good.

2 Likes

I do not live in Crimea, I live in another city of Ukraine, but still I have not received a skin for a simeter (although I do everything according to the rules) and did not receive league tokens when the overwatch league games were playing, although when you were streaming on twitch, tokens came to the inhabitants of Ukraine , advise me what to do, should I look further? I just have doubts about whether Ukraine gets into shares

There is no way the Mercy skin is working. I should’ve gotten it a LONG time ago.

3 Likes

Same. Everything set up, logged in right & all that plus well over the watch time needed for the Mercy skin and still nothing.

1 Like

Same problem all is up more than 15 hours and no mercy no sym skin

1 Like

I don’t know what the deal was. It took like a week to register, but I finally got my Contenders Symmetra skins.

Just received Mercy!

i_imgur_com/1xEmLZ3.jpg
(I can’t post images, change the ‘_’ with ‘.’)

1 Like