Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

So I’ve had this on since beginning tonight and when I checked back I was logged off…I log in and it just says “%user_battletag%” (also code and email after battletag)

So I have no idea if I’ve been getting credit

Anyone else? I heard they fixed something on the site the other day…was this it?

this is just a visual bug happening to everyone , just make sure that the green dot is active .

No Contenders skin so far.
Watched almost 10 hours in total

6 Likes

watched all chinese vods. Not a single skin…come on blizz wtf

3 Likes

I have now watched the last two days of chinese contenders english broadcast on the contenders website which equals over 7 hours watch time. Done all the troubleshooting before hand, reset cookies and actually re accepted blizzards tos for linking your account to contenders rewards. If i dont receive the sombra skin soon ive lost all amount of hope in blizzard.

1 Like

Watched all Contenders streams of this month so far. No skins yet, just another month with the same issues over and over again.

1 Like

It’s really embarrassing that Blizzard can’t make the system work properly. You could really think that they have no idea what they are doing.

2 Likes

Oh gosh Here we go again… Watched all VODS and no Sombra [Zarya] skin… Almost a year and they still can’t fix their site. It’s not funny Blizzard…

2 Likes

I haven’t received sombra’s contenders skins with 5 hours watched.

3 Likes

Watched all 3 broadcasts, with no Sombra skin.

Time to play the waiting game to see if drops are delayed.

5 Likes

yes here too i have watched all 3, no skin

1 Like

watched 3 Day haven’t skin reward

Same, watched three days stream and no Sombra. Plz fixxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

3 Likes

they will never fix their streams

2 Likes

Same here. All days since the beginning of june and no Sombra. Totally unexpected :upside_down_face:
PC EU.

3 Likes

I meant to ask about this but are English Commentating on Chinese Contenders games meant to count toward skin drops? It wasn’t back in November it seems.

Haven’t been able to catch a single stream yet, as work schedule doesn’t line up, or I’m working during a contenders stream.

But! It looks like the rest of them are before when I work now, so I can leave the stream running as I’m leaving for work. So that good.

3800 posts on this thread and the only person listening is someone who doesnt even work for blizzard. how typical

10 Likes

Dang I’m kinda disappointed that y’all would list the dates and times of the may melee and June joust matches, and then list that the rewards are only OWL tokens when there was an exclusive Ana skin available for watching 4 hours of the may melee and a Mercy skin available for watching 4 hours of the June joust according to the OWL Twitter. I missed the Ana skin which is the first skin I’ve ever missed. Hope to god it comes around again. Anyway, maybe you can update the main post?

i’ve watched all 3 China streams - logged in with the green dot and still no sombra skin. I think the China’s VOD cast was a bit of a waste of time - lets hope EU and North America will be better.

4 Likes