Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Cool, thanks for the info!

Oh man I completely forgot to set my alarm. Waking up extremely early to watch past streams paid off today. I woke up just as the stream started.

Contenders is live right now btw :slight_smile:

This one appears to be broken for me. It says the day it will start but not the time. Anyone else see this?
https://i.imgur.com/FS3YRZh.png

edit - It’s the same with this one as well. The rest are fine.

It bugs out if a time is at midnight and the date is today or tomorrow. This is something that is set in the moment.js Javascript that the forum uses and would require an amendment in that Javascript to fix (which is beyond my control).

2 Likes

I think you’ve written the wrong month. You’ve written March here.

The first stream of April lasted nearly 5 hours!
It is almost certain we’ll get the Echo skin later today during the EU stream :smiley: That’s assuming everything is working correctly ofc.

EDIT - Stream has just reached 5 hours uptime! It’s pretty much over now though.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Countdown and Studio does not count.

Hm? I’m talking about this Contenders stream later today for EU

I mean the stream that just happened now lasted 5 hours and the upcoming EU stream will likely last the usual 3 - 4 hours. So in theory people who’ve watched the recent stream in its entirety should get the Echo skin after they’ve watched the upcoming EU stream.

1 Like

We’ve only had 1 contenders tank skin… this is really disappointing.

1 Like

Hello, I received my Bastion skin but my Reinhardt skin is still not appearing even after watching streams constantly. Please need help to fix this, thank you.

When is the OWL grey skins coming?

May?

That’s what it looks like, based on the 2nd post in this thread.

Contenders match just started (1 hour early?).

this for brig skin now?

I have no idea why Europe was misscheduled. It clearly shows it for one hour ahead from now.

Maybe because Europe switched to Summer Time last Sunday , I think that’s when the schedule started to have mistakes

Yes there are a lot of matches scheduled 1 hour ahead or behind of the official schedule on YouTube

In Europe we changed the hour last week. This was done in the past to save energy, light, resources, etc., but in these times it is absurd and causes many problems in the schedules of other things. It is what happens to continue with older people in important positions XD

2 Likes

Yup. Shouldn’t be a thing anymore but it still is…

2 Likes