Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I’ve not seen where the April skins have been announced, but will watching the initial April streams give me credit toward those?

Chrome usually works for me and the Rein skin came in the day after I logged over 25 hours. I would advise watching it on the main Contender site and clear all the history and cache in Chrome. Close Chrome and launch it again.

If you’re still have troubles, I would screenshot your account being linked, screenshot the green dot, and the time and day of the match and submit a ticket.

Same for me, I had no problems getting the Bastion skin 2-3 days ago, been watching every stream since (pretty much 20+hours) and havent unlocked the Rein one, tried everything, even a different computer.
Hope I get it in the next 5 hours of stream left

1 Like

No Rein skin for me, still.
:frowning_face:

Why is it so difficult to the blizzard to implement a tool that allows us to track the number of hours watched?

2 Likes

Please implement a way to track numbers watched. I definitely watched more than 15 hours with the green dot showing and didn’t get the reinhardt skin so far. Today is the last stream, kinda sad if I don’t get it… Wish you would go back to Twitch streaming, at least they have a proper infrastructure for campaigns like this.

1 Like

Sorry I am a bit confused - when are they going to release April’s skins because we don’t know if tomorrow’s stream is technically for new unannounced skins or if they apply to March’s rewards .

On the Upcoming reward-eligible streams , it simply says Overwatch Contenders April - Skins Coming Soon

Thank you for the replies!

I did all the troubleshooting but I did it on my computer. I got the Rein skins 1 hour into EU Contenders! Very happy. Will make sure not to cut it this close anymore.

Usually they announce on the first of the month the skins for that month.

With this announcement:

This post (plus a tweet from @PathtoPro) it seems today is the last day to get March skins and it won’t be extended into April. Hopefully they announce tomorrow the skins for April and if so then the streams for tomorrow and the remainder of the week will be towards the 7 hour and 15 hour skins.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

I agree, twitch was much better, but Blizzard / Activision only thinks about money and migrated to the YouTube platform …

3 Likes

Briggite and Echo are the next rewards in April

3 Likes

The Reinhardt skins unlocked for me yesterday, but they didn’t unlock for my boyfriend, despite both of us running the exact same streams at the exact same times (give or take a minute or two) and unlocking the Bastion skins at around the same time.

Blizzard really needs to add an actual progress tracker for these unlocks…

6 Likes

I havent unlocked Reinhardt yet and have 25+ hours if streaming

Listen, why are they giving skins for supports and not tanks for the fourth time? I just can’t understand? the skin was received only by rein and I had a hope that the next 2 months I would be tanks, winston or dva, I’m upset

1 Like

Woke up at 5 AM to start the stream and still didn’t get Rein by the end of it :persevere:

Holding my breath for this last one to unlock it.

Hello sir~!

I just was wondering when you have time, could you post the schedule for April? Thank you!

The schedule is posted, but I dont know what skins are up for grabs yet

Hope you can do it today, I believe in you!

They might do Bastion & Rein skins available again later, like it was with Sym & Mercy skins:

1 Like