Overwatch should allow mouse and keyboard for ps4

I… I honestly can’t tell if this is genuine or just…terrible clickbait. I mean, I’ve played on both respective platforms (using both M+KB and controller) but the only significance I can think of for this is just a switch of player bases.

…If that makes sense :neutral_face:

The ps4 already allows m&k, as long as the developers program it to work with their game. I plugged mine in and it recognized them, though the main menu is set for a controller. You give an option to recognize the inputs for the m&k, and it should work just fine.

On a borrowed PSP. Makes sense, it was designed for it and suits the gameplay.

Aside, the fact that the songs are cut down drives me absolutely insane, especially since I’ve played the full length ones on real instruments before.

1 Like

i mean its the same with CoD mobile, This game is meant to be played on a PC with an android emulator and KB + M…
atleast thats how you get the best result and the best “feeling” while playing.

1 Like

There is a huge difference, are you even serious? M&k allows for quicker and more precise aiming. With the controller, it is very difficult to do minor adjustments in your aim quickly.

Now that cross-play has been enabled on Overwatch for all platforms for quick play and non-competitive related modes. Can we expect Overwatch to enable mouse and keyboard support for console players if not now then by Overwatch 2?