Overwatch Ships (don't kill me for this)

Alright I was just thinking of putting some clear ships/relationships with overwatch characters that were clear or just non-canon popular/weird ones

Straight Ships:

Ana + Rein

Torb (married so his wife)

Genji and Mercy

McCree + Echo

Junkrat and Mei

Lucio and Dva
(those are all I can remember for now)

LGBTQ/Non-Canon Ships

McCree and Hanzo

Soldier and Reaper

Widow and Tracer (non canon obvi)

Tracer and Emily

Phara and Mercy

Hammond and Winston (I saw this on reddit don’t come at me it’s weird ik)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

also
why are

not listed under non-canon?

3 Likes

You’re forgetting Mercy + Moira. Moicy.

Genji & Zenyatta

Zen’s name comes from the Police album “Zenyatta Mondatta”. The lead single on the album is about a teacher having an inappropriate relationship with a student.

It makes perfect sense when you think about it.

1 Like

Lucio and literally anybody

Sigma and Widow :eyes:

Ana and Rein are Canon (they have voice lines showing their feelings), McCree and Echo are slightly hinted at and Junk + Mei has something not sure what it is

Really? What lines show this?

You forget that Mondatta was basically a teacher to all shambali monks, since he was their religious leader and that Zenyatta is the only monk we known who also shares the title Tekhartha.

That and Zenyatta misses him greatly. :smirk:

(nobody will have a single issue if it would be relevealed canon character had a relationship with a canonically dead person either, but I also love the sads)

Am I the only one who ships the payload x the flag?
Also

Are these listed as non-canon? Cause these are 2 of the few canon ships in the game.

Symmetra’s turrets X Torbjörn’s turrets

The only acceptable ship

2 Likes

I don’t remember if was with her but there isn’t a new sigma line were he try with another hero and take the refusal as a true gentlemen?

yes, just checked , was with her:

• Sigma: I saw you at Luna’s cabaret the other evening. Would you care to go together sometime?
  • Widowmaker: I prefer to attend events alone.
  • Sigma: Apologies, I wouldn’t wish to intrude.
2 Likes

Widow tsundere :spider: :imp:

1 Like

Damn no Reinhardt Junkrat?

does lgbt = non canon? im pretty sure emily and tracer are canon, while ana and rein aren’t

anyways why does mei x junkrat exist-

the genji mercy relationship is basically canon at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was made fully canon in OW2

I’m surprised you didn’t mention McCree + Ashe

1 Like

The best ship would have to be Everyone X The Payload.

YOOOOOOO WHATTTTT das crazy

The ones that act as spawn points on control maps