Hi, I’ve been playing overwatch a lot recently and for some reason the latency is going up to 1,000 which causes me to crash multiple times and then get suspended from playing comp. My friend who I play with doesn’t have this issue but she lives in a whole other state. So I’m assuming the servers are just having major issues because I never disconnect so often, and to add to that all of my other games run smoothly and my internet connection is good. But I know I’m not the only one dealing with this because other people will suddenly leave either on my team or the enemy team. Please fix the servers in EST
There are only servers in Chicago and Las Vegas for NA players. The recent high temps may be affecting parts of your route to the server.
How nice of a triple A game company to only have servers in 2 locations. Guess we just need to buy more cosmetic items so they can afford more servers?
That’s been the case since before Overwatch was even in beta. It was never a secret.
Why wouldn’t they add more servers for better game play experience?
Don’t have a direct quote to link you to, but it’s the same two servers in NA that they use for all of their games. You’re welcome to give your feedback in General Discussion.
I might as well tell my opinion to my wall. No one from blizzard looks at these forums. If I make a tictok and it goes viral maybe someone would notice.
That’s incorrect. There is a team who monitors the discussion forums for feedback. The Tech Support forum is a P2P troubleshooting area, not a comment box.
Sure there is, and I have ocean front property in Ohio for sale. Everyone knows they quit watching that forum years ago. Kind of like the CS team it’s all been replaced by AI bots.
There’s no AI running Blizzard Customer Service as of yet. The staff has always used templates. Unfortunately, players constantly ask them for things they can’t provide or change.
That’s a huge farse, I understand templates. When asking a basic question and you get the same response time and time again it leads any person with a few brain cells to say yup that is an AI response.
Responses that Customer Support can provide are in pre-approved templates (likely run through legal dept), so yes, they will be the same.
It should never take 12 tickets to get a simple answer to a question. Like asking for chat logs back in the day to see what was said that was deemed so egregious that a suspension was deemed worthy.
Not asking for anything to be changed, just asking for proof. 12 TICKETS later I got what I asked for.
An easy way to avoid that is to be polite in game. But, you’re in luck, they launched a new system that lets you see which of your messages that people reported.
I don’t worry about account bans any more. They are free to make and I have made many with the same sms number. So I really lose nothing but time.
Ideally, the system should ban the SMS attached to a banned account, so it sounds like you found a bug/loophole. Thanks for reporting that.
Not that anyone working at blizz will be able to fix it. They have better things to worry about like making sure the item shop is fully stocked and working.