Overwatch screen flickering

When I open Overwatch on my laptop, the game screen will sometimes flicker. Thankfully it doesn’t happen when I’m in a game. It only happens when I’m in the main menu screen or other non-in game screens. This only happens with Overwatch. When I am using a web browser, the screen doesn’t flicker. I already have vsync turned on in the overwatch settings. Is there anything else I could do to try to get the flickering to stop? Thank you.

Here’s my processor and graphic card information:
Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Intel® HD Graphics 530
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M

Hey there,

It might be worth a shot reinstalling the graphics drivers. I’d use DDU to uninstall the current set then install fresh one from Nvidia. If it’s still happening after that could we get a dxdiag? Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

I tried reinstalling the graphics driver, but I still see flickering on my screen from time to time.

Here’s the link to the Pastebin of the DxDiag:

Thank you.

Since this is a laptop, have you checked for overheating?

When I am running Overwatch, the CPU temperature is about 48 degrees C, and the GPU temperature is about 50 degrees C.

I get it too, both in menu and in game, really BAD and ONLY for OW2. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, updated drivers, disabled SLI, changed screen res. Changed monitors, tried different monitors, tried on other accounts on my PC, both admin and regular user accounts.

My rig
Chip: Intel 6700k
Mobo: MSI - Z170A SLI PLUS
GPU: EVGA FTW2 GTX1080
GPU: EVGA FTW2 GTX1080
Monitor: AW3418DW
Monitor: AW2521HF