Overwatch refuses to start/closes itself on startup

I have had this problem for a few weeks now, whenever i try to open overwatch through the battlenet app, the window will come up as a black screen, stay for a few seconds and then close itself. I have tried a scan and repair of overwatch, uninstalling and reinstalling overwatch, uninstalling and reinstalling the battlenet app and reinstalling my graphics drivers, any help would be greatly appreciated as i have not been able to log on to overwatch for weeks.

Usually this pinned thread is the answer:

hi i have seen this but i do not have any razer software and have never owned a razer product

Okay, please add a dxdiag here.

Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message do not shorten it. Instead, post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply, not the entire link because you can’t post those.

the hash code is QLy6MfL4

Problem signature:
P1: Overwatch.exe
P2: 1.47.1.2590
P3: 5e97bdc1
P4: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded

At some point, the Razer Synapse software was installed on your computer. Please follow the steps to remove the software and additional files you need to manually delete.

ah, i dont know why that could be but thats solved the issue, thank you very much