Overwatch ranking

Ok so im am winning overwatch competitive match i was at silver 1 going to gold and i keep winning match left and right but the ranking system keeps lowering and lowering me down i was at silver 5 just now, and all of a sudden it pushed me down again after i finished this match i want from Silver 5 to bronze 4 is their something wrong with he ranking system or like what did i do, dose anyone know?

Same here, I’m on PS4, I went from silver 2 to gold 4, and Ive been winning the 5 required and Everytime I only que downgraded, to gold 5, silver and so on, it’s normal or what, just seems like it’s only a waste of time, playing and winning over than 20 matches to get negative results? I found it very confusing to get some contact support and ended here. Sorry English is not my main language. Have a nice day

Someone can help me about the ranked problem, anyone get help from support or maintainers?

I’m in going up and down between the divison 4 and 5 of gold ranked more than 10 times! This was lock after 5 march won in division 1 of gold rank.

And i can see a lot of comment about the ranked problem, so someone get support or help of blizzards staff support?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.