Overwatch progress lost with psn change

Came here before the OW 2 merging and noticed that my PlayStation version had lost it’s progress back when I used to played it in 2016. Not to worried about it since I put most of my progress on the PC version. But I was still a bit worried if I had lost all my progress on PlayStation permanently. This may have been caused because I switched PSN profiles 2 years ago. Is there any way to recover any of that or is it gone forever?

I also came here because of the OW 2 merge and wanted all of my ps4 content to be the main account. I logged on to try the merge and all i saw was my low level PC account. Could this also be because of a name change? I won’t fully merge my accounts yet until I get my data back but please help. My old psn was MrMINECod100 and my new psn is
afk–nick (AFKnick#1888)

(post deleted by author)

I was affected by this as well. My linked PSN is: Bilbro_Swaggens

I lost all of my stuff from overwatch 1 and was just wondering if there is anything i can actually do to get that stuff back. I just want some kind of contact from blizzard about this im actually lost on why none of my stuff is here. My old xbox profile was keseanx101 and i change the name to Kesean the GOAT.

I lost all of my stuff from overwatch 1, being reset to level 1 with none of my unlocks. My PSN is StellaMartel with my old ID being Miku_Fan

i did not change my name but my stats and everything is gone and i even platinum the game on ps4. any info would be great. psn f5twister5

Blizzard account: TayoQL#1191
Old PSN: iiQuadL

My account stats / items have all been reset. Previous trophies are still visible on psn account

Blizzard account: AHaHac1K#2210
PSN account: AHaHac1K
Please, Blizzard, return all my stuff from OW1. I’m tired of waiting for all my heroes and skins.

I’ve also lost all my progress.

Battletag: A21Cristian#2388
Old PSN account: A21-Cristian
New PSN account: BCG_RAPTOR

Thank you!

I recently just discover this issue since I just relogged in and I have entirely new username in Overwatch too.

My old PSN is Joke_St3r87 – New PSN is GeekerDeed

I hope you guys can help me with this because I have alot of progress that I want to merge onto OW2 PC. I also submitted a ticket too. Please Help recover my account!

It’s been almost two weeks and no progress, has anyone got fixed this issue for them? Is there somewhere else to ask for this getting solved?

blizzard account: navuuu#1971
Old psn account: naveaualexis

Is going to be anything done for the rest of users with this problem?

I’ve been waiting since launch and I didn’t even get an answer as the rest os comments this thread has.

Hi there, I know this post is from 2019 (i didnt play at the time) and I believe my account was affected by this.

Is there a way to confirm that this is a PSN ID update issue or if this is an OW2 merge issue? My stuff has not been merged and I’ve been in contact with Support for over 2 months now (since Beta).

Thanks!

Hi, this happened to my girlfriend a few years ago and she is desperate to get her old skins back. We have the old account name and Battletag, is there a way for her to move back to her old account??

Thanks,
Alex

Also stuck in queue to merge accounts…
Old account ErrantWrath on xbox
New SurgnOfDeath on pc

Bumping up this thread.

Good news, Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bug in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.

Game director Aaron Keller made a tweet yesterday acknowledging the much anticipated career profiles bug fixes in which he says that the fix caused some additional issues and won’t be implemented until Season 8 at the earliest. Let’s hope this second prediction ends up being more accurate than the first.

Tweet here for those who want to read it: https://twitter.com/Azdyph/status/1713404409609101811

Link to the competitive bugs megathread here for those who are experiencing issues with competitive: The Competitive Bugs Megathread