Overwatch Origins Edition to Overwatch Legendary Edition

I ended up having to buy Overwatch Legendary Edition for ps4 because for some reason Origin Edition isn’t available in PS store anymore. So when I bought it I figured I could just load Overwatch and play but I ended up having to uninstall origins and then install Legendary. Well when.i finished that I could get into the game and this is where the bug happens I guess. I initially went to open loot boxes and I couldn’t because the screen wouldn’t load and when I tried to back out of it I couldn’t and idk why. I ended up having to reset the game completely. Then when I reloaded it I waited for the main screen to show whatever hero it would pick and that never loaded and I was like okay whatever and I went to join a game and it showed what map but never left the loading screen it just kicked me for inactivity even though it wouldn’t let me in game. I can’t even play the game except in practice and I didn’t pay 60$ twice to play with soldier or tracer only vs bots… I can load up.the heros page bit of I click.in I can only see the list and no character model.