Overwatch on iPad?

Mirroring would probably cause too much lag, but cable could work.

As for me, the best thing about Overwatch on Ipad would be to be able to play it mobile.

Playing Fortnite with auto-fire (shoot automatically when targeting enemy) was a revelation for me, as then you can use both your fingers to move and aim. It really is possible to create fun experience in these types of games with touch screens.

They’ve said that with every single iPad that’s come out lol

As neat as it would be, I don’t think it’d happen. Blizzard’s game engine doesn’t seem to be as open ended and optimized as, for example, Epic’s Unreal Engine is. It could be possible as Fortnite of all games is on mobile, but it’ll probably be too much of a hassle to set up right

They did make Overwatch run on Switch which is lot less powerful than newest ipads. The latest Ipad Pro could probably run Overwatch at 60fps. I’d love it if they did this and it would be instabuy for me, even though I already have OW on PC.

Announced at Blizzcon…

Overwatch 2 on Ipad.

While this is true, it’s still a different game engine on an entirely different operating system. Perhaps they got OW to run because they’ve already tested their game engine with Diablo III on the Switch?

And trust me, Diablo Immortal won’t prove anything about their game engine on iOS. Diablo Immortal is running on a game engine made by some other developer, and just reskinning their game to look like Diablo

Don’t you guys have phones ? That shiny metal piece of technology you take with you to toilet shower and other places ?