The funny thing is that I’m able to load into overwatch, but my buddy can’t and gets stuck in the loading screen. I’m just wondering if there are others out there trying to load in and can’t? Or is he just unlucky lol.
i can’t either, like it was working just fine a few hours ago, i updated the game, it worked after the updates, all of a sudden it doesn’t work, yet all my friends are able to play.
Just thought I would check. Mine keeps retrying to connect. Over. And over. And over.
Interesting.
Okay.
I was able to log in with my Comp account. LOL
Okay, so I can log in with both of my alt accounts, but not with my main. It just times out with server error and endlessly retries.
Tried logging out of battlenet app and logging back in, same. Tried manually logging in with that account into Overwatch. Same thing.
Weird.
Then battlenet times me out of the website while looking at my account info. OKAY. What is going on?
I’m having the same issue.
I can’t connect to the server at all but my friends can.
I also can’t get on after the update. It worked fine yesterday but today after updating it just keeps showing retrying to connect to a server but fails with an error saying “failed to connect to game server. Try again later”. If only Updates fixed issues instead of creating worse ones in the process.
I cannot either. I tried restarting everything, and Overwatch is still trying to connect to a server. I don’t know why there isn’t an official post for this issue?
Edit: I only play on PC and have this issue.
There has been one person that posted they could log in by using a different device. They were trying on console, but it wasn’t working, switched to PC and were able to log in.
I don’t have that option, but I might try restarting my network and PC to see what that might do.
Will update if it helps.
Update.
No change. Fully powered down and restarted all my internet related hardware, restarted the PC, no change.
Able to log in with alt accounts, but not with the main account. Not sure what the problem might be at this point. Has to be something with authentification.
No indication of being banned. Never have been banned in my games, not even silenced in my games. On here, sure, but not in game. And since many of you are having the same issue, I’m pretty confident it isn’t a ban.
i got the same issue since 4 hours ago i cant get in the game but my friends can??? how???
Hello,
Very sorry this happened. We believe this issue should now be resolved.
-OWMatt
Thanks Matt. When you get time, maybe you have an update on a previous thread?
-They're not just stutters ! They're lockups! - #3 by OWMatt-1513
I was able to log in, thank you so much!
ive had this issue since the update havnt been able to play in 2 weeks.. uninstalled , reinstalled, scanned files, even made a new account.. when will there be an update its been 2 weeks !!
Update was posted just above you. They had resolved the problem. Your issue might be a different problem.
After all, Overwatch not loading is a very generic description. It could mean anything.
玩家丟進去的是問題,客服吐出來的是格式。
你說配對爛,他回:「我們理解您的感受。」
你說系統有鬼,他回:「感謝您的回報。」
你說體驗被搞爛,他回:「我們會將意見轉交相關團隊。」
轉交去哪?轉交進垃圾桶第幾層?
我甚至懷疑暴雪客服後台根本只有三顆按鈕:
-
感謝您的回報
-
我們理解您的感受
-
無法提供更多協助
按完就下班。
最欠罵的是那種明明內容完全沒碰到重點,還要在最後補一句「祝您遊戲愉快」。
愉快你個頭。
你整封信的唯一作用,就是把玩家原本七成火氣補滿成十成,還敢祝人愉快,這種反差已經不是客服,是情緒增壓器。
暴雪客服真的很像一群穿著西裝的錯誤訊息視窗:
「您的問題已收到。」
「您的問題已記錄。」
「您的問題已轉交。」
然後問題本人還站在原地,甚至比昨天更大隻。
這哪叫處理?
這叫幫問題拍證件照。
最經典的還是「我們無法透露內部機制」。
廢話,你們連外部效果都講不清楚,內部機制搞不好自己也看不懂。整間公司像有人把 matchmaking 演算法丟進黑盒子裡,客服每天站在盒子旁邊燒香:
「目前系統運作正常。」
正常你個鬼,玩家都被配到快變成統計異常值了。
而且客服最會的就是把責任蒸發掉。不是配對有問題,是「玩家體驗存在差異」;不是系統失衡,是「每場對局情況不同」;不是客服沒處理,是「目前沒有更多資訊可以提供」。
這種說法真的漂亮,把爛事重新命名一下,就當自己完成改善。
如果暴雪客服是一隻 OW 英雄,他的大絕一定叫:
《官方回覆》
效果:立即生成 400 字,造成 0 點實質改善,並使玩家怒氣提高 35%。
被動技能則是:
《責任轉移》
任何問題都有 70% 機率變成「請至論壇反映」。
講到底,暴雪客服最強的不是服務,是把「不知道、不處理、不能幫」三件事說得像專業流程。
這種部門存在的價值,可能就是提醒大家:
有些工作不是 AI 取代人類,是模板早就取代人類了。 ![]()