Overwatch not giving me any progress for my comp games

I have been playing ranked since the new season came out. Ever since the new season came out my competitive has been bugged, whenever I win a support game I do not rank up or even get any progress, the progress bar is not even shown to me anymore. Whenever I play a damage game then everything is normal. It seems that my game is only broken when playing support games. I can not gain any progress for wins or losses for my support role queue. Keep in mind the game does note the amount of wins I have in the category, I’m just not getting shown the bar and I am not progressing even after 4+ wins in a row.

2 Likes

Same here! pls fix dat!

1 Like

Update:

• Verifying files did not seem to work
  • Double-check that drivers are updated
  • I uninstalled and reinstalled the game
  • I ran as administrator
    After all of this, it seems to work, I am not sure which one of these was what fixed it but it seems okay now.

Same here on DPS and Healer. I just noticed it after all this time when I went from plat 3 to gold 3! Every time I win a match it doesnt even show progression going upwards it just says i’m about to loose position in a rank. When I loose a game all my progress is revoked and I just can’t even level up anymore.