Overwatch not at 144Hz despite it should?

So I’ve been playing OW for a while now and just noticed when I booted my game up today that my game was no longer at 144Hz. Instead it was clearly only displaying 60Hz in game only.

My settings are Fullscreen at 1920x1080 (144Hz) and my FPS is at an average 200fps with everything set to Low or Off. Nvidia settings list its 144Hz, windows list its 144Hz, the monitor itself says its 144Hz, and I can tell its 144Hz outside of Overwatch. Other games are clearly 144Hz and just moving my mouse around compared to my other monitor which is 60Hz shows that it is indeed correctly at 144Hz or at least above.

TL;DR Overwatch is the only game that seems to not be utilizing my monitors 144Hz, instead only running at 60Hz despite settings.

when you change resoultion there are alot of types from 1920 (60) to 144 choose the 144 its simple if u already have it on have Reduce buffering on for it to work right

I’ve always had it on 144Hz and have reduce buffering on. Changing the resolution and Hz of the game seems to have no change what so ever on the actual refresh rate that is being displayed, sadly.

Ok on ur Desktop Right click properties screen resolution change 60 MHZ to 144

Problem was fixed by reinstalling game. No idea what couldve caused it.