Overwatch matchmaking ready team at discord

Hi guys, I am seeking to create a discord room where gold ranked people can gather and assemble team with other people who are members of this discord room and who are available at the moment and willing to play overwatch. Why I want to do so? I am tired because of matchmaking and really like the game when matchmaking is solid, where people understand the game it makes much pleasure to play, but in my experience its about 20% of such cool games. I want to increase that point to 80% with you guys. I am glad to see people here who understand that the game not about killing or damage, but about time and positioning on map as a team. Me personally playin tank only. but I awaiting for other tanks as well. if we would gather about 100 people, we could constantly have teammates to play with. Especially if there will be people all around the world with different time zones. If you are gold or higher, please welcome.
Forum dont let me post link, so I leave here the room-sever name: Overwatch_hub_231118

I’d love to try it out, but I am not sure how to find the server.

Please try to find by name on discord: “Overwatch_hub_231118”. if it does not work I could share the link on dm or wherever it will be sharable. Links are restricted here

I’ve tried, and was unable to find it, sry. My tag is NotMeta#3621. Perhaps if you sent me a friend request you could send me a link through there.

I cant find your nickname on discord as well. just copy paste this “NotMeta#3621” and discord get error and ask me to doublecheck if your discord name is correct
update: just send friend request on “NotMeta”, but I am not sure if its you

Ah, my bad, that was my Battletag. My discord username is RiceCooker.