Overwatch low FPS issues (still no fix)

Alright,

we got an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060.

I have uninstalled Razer Synapse, updated all of my drivers and did my windows update made sure Overwatch was being forced to use the Nvidia graphics processor on launch and i’m still getting literally 5-10 fps. a few months back I was having no issue run the game and now it’s literally unplayable.

any advice?

edit: also my cpu and gpu seem to both be running as they should. also x2 (electric boogaloo) ‘YLwAAAfq’ is the hash code for paste bin for my DxDiag.

With any PC-related tech issue, please include a DxDiag so members of the community can help you troubleshoot.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

My apologies, here.

'YLwAAAfq'

is the hash code.

--------------- Possible issue #1 ---------------

Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma
Attached: 1

Event Name: APPCRASH

Problem signature:
P1: RzSDKService.exe

It’s very common for the Razer SDK to cause low fps and even game crashes. These are addressed in the sticky threads here:

--------------- Possible issue #2 ---------------

Problem signature:
P1: audiodg.exe

Problem signature:
P1: NvSHIM.exe
P4: NahimicOSD.dll

Another common issue is with Nahimic audio software. There is an error for your audio drivers crashing, and also an error for Nahimic crashing. These can also cause fps loss as Windows needs to continually reboot them in the background. For more information about disabling this, see this post:

--------------- Possible issue #3 ---------------

Problem signature:
P1: ArmourySwAgent.exe

Problem signature:
P1: RefreshRateService.exe

These are two of your built-in tools from ASUS/ROG crashing. I don’t know if they are related to your time in Overwatch, but you could try disabling them at start up and seeing if the issue improves.

Best of luck. I’m still tracking this thread. Let us know if anything here helps in case someone stumbles across your thread in the future.