Overwatch: Lose 50sr by getting kicked of the game

Hello,
As writed in the title, I just get disconnected from the game after 20 second in a competitive match (at the begin), i was on discord at it was working perfectly when that happen.
No internet lag or things like that, just got kicked out of the game to connexion menu.
Is it possible to get my 50 SR back ?
Thanks.

It is not possible to reverse penalties. What likely happened is that there was a disruption on your internet connection between you and the game server (which is why you did not lose connection to other non-Blizzard services like Discord). If this was just a one-time issue, I recommend playing several games in quick play or any other non-Competitive mode and if nothing happens, then try to play more Competitive. If you keep seeing disconnections, head for the technical support forum and ask for more help or post the results of a WinMTR test there. If you live in Austrailia or the surrounding region, there are known issues that Blizzard is looking to get more information on.

I was just in a Competitive Match with 3 of my friends and not even a minute into the first round i disconnect. I rejoin as soon as possible to seem fine but 5 seconds later get kicked out again. Repeated this 4 times until match was already over and rejoin group to nothing seeming wrong? I lost 50 SR and got suspended from competitive play.

1 Like

I have the same problem than you. It happened several times.

They don’t care. They’ll blame it on you, and not even entertain that it’s their crappy system. Because blizzard can do no wrong. I’ve reported on this multiple times, and get the same response you’ve gotten. There’s nothing they can do about it, cause it’s making them money.