Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

So, ive been trying to watch the featured streamers during their times listed above. I have gotten token drops just fine during the event when i’ve swapped off the streamers to go watch OWL, but i haven’t gotten any of the emote drops from watching the twitch streamers. I also noticed when its not their time slot it hasn’t said that drops were enabled for them, so none of that watch time has counted, apparently.

I’d have reported this issue earlier but trying to find WHERE to bring it up was really unclear and I was only just now finally directed here.

Your hardware platform: PC and Mobile
Your platform’s Operating System or firmware version: Windows 10, Android Pie (9.0)
Your App or Web Browser and current version: Twitch App on Android, Firefox Version 67.0.3 (64 bit)
Your Country of Residence: USA
A VERY DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF STEPS YOU HAVE TRIED

I have restarted firefox, tried watching on other computers, I have an MSI IbuyPower Laptop I tried using. I know that blizzard is attached to twitch as I get OWL coins all the time. I just havent been able to get the sprays for Baptiste.

The only guess I can think of is that you were watching the wrong streams. Did you make sure to follow the schedule correctly?

Unfortunately there is not much that can be done about this now.

I received a 100 token bonus last weekend but never got the confirmation email. I mean, tokens are there, bought the Zen skin so no complaints on that. Just there may be an issue with those emails.

UK account.

Thank you for this feedback.

So I’m trying to watch OWL at the moment and the stream keeps going down for whatever reason

Does this mean I’m going to miss out on tokens for the games it cut out on? because I didn’t (or COULDN’T rather) watch the whole thing seamlessly

Hello Sideway8,

Timed drops including Overwatch League Token Drops are not consecutive but accumulative. This means if you watch 15 minutes for one part, 30 for another, then 20 for another, then that would trigger an hour drop.

1 Like

Question.
I’m from Italy. So i couldn’t receive OWL tokens from watching.
Is this the same also for the token’s drop? (Tokens gifted in chat, i mean)

If you mean if someone gives you an All-Access Pass in Twitch Chat, then that restriction does not apply.

1 Like

ALERT! Tokens Delayed

Reports are coming in that tokens are not yet dropping today (Friday, July 12th). Please continue to watch the match. Tokens will very likely be caught up and dropped at a later time (could happen tomorrow). Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Alright thanks for the heads up! I also did not receive tokens on friday and saturday matches (12 and 13 July). My blizzard and twitch accounts are linked. chrome is not muted. I watch on both OWL website and Twitch.

Thank you, Myst.

Any ETA on when will we receive the delayed tokens? The Zennyata skin only goes until tomorrow and the delayed tokens are what me and my Girlfriend lack to get it.

Hey everyone, very likely the missed tokens from last night will catch up with broadcasts begin again today at 6:30 PM PDT.

Given the fact, broadcast time went for a little less than 4 hours yesterday you should expect no more than four x3 token drops (12 tokens at most), same will go for tonight and expect no more than three drops (9 tokens) on Sunday. So in otherwords, if you are more than 30 tokens away at this time from reaching the 200 tokens needed, you will need to purchase tokens.

Am getting tokens, but my Girlfriend is stuck at 62 x3 OWL Tokens

Seems like I’m getting tokens for today but still nothing from yesterday.

Hey everyone, it looks like tokens are working normally today, but the owed tokens from yesterday still are not coming. I will try to investigate but I don’t know what I can look into about this. Any updates will be here.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as TigerShark. Tonight’s tokens are dropping, but still nothing from yesterday’s games…
Also, it is still possible to get to the 200 token mark, from the random 100 drops, or was that comment from WyomingMyst a subtle hint that the 100 token drops have been silently disabled this weekend?

So, WyomingMyst, with you saying you don’t know what else you can do, does that mean that those of us who didn’t get drops from last night might just be SOL?

100 token bonus drops as far as I know are working. Just the odds of landing one are of course rare. (I have gotten two this season myself.) So I don’t recommend counting on them.

I don’t want to play worse case scenarios, but based on the current pace there is about 4 drops (12 tokens) give or takes for players to earn additional tokens (assuming they don’t catch up Friday’s tokens).

Yeah this might happen. Back in the early part of 2018 that happened, but usually in most cases since tokens are caught up when there was no immediate drops.

Then you might want to edit that post, to prevent confusion…

Unless you can personally guarantee refunds if someone purchases tokens now, on your explicit advice as a Blizzard representative, and ends up not needing them because of a 100 token drop?

Look forward to a riot if the tokens don’t catch up. Hopefully Blizzard/Twitch have some form of compensation prepared to handle this situation.