Overwatch league tokens missing

Post patch update: still in the same boat.

I’ll check back again once PVE drops next year.

Alrighty

(sike, we both know you’re not real enough to do it )

Yeah. Still nothing. 115 tokens and the 12 hour rewards. I only got the grand finals 1 sticker + the name cards. EVEN THEN i watched all 34 hours…

Y’all I’m a little mad and sad I didn’t get my skins or my Lucio dance party emote :pensive::disappointed::disappointed:I feel so scammed. :frowning::frowning:

Ive watched the entirety of the league.
Accounts are correctly linked, stream had audio, was in focus, no adblock, etc…
ONLY received 5 tokens, the ow1 spray, and the pulse pistol player card.
missing literally everything else that i should have gotten
super disappointing

1 Like

I didn’t get the spray or the card☹️

Even then they “promised” us everyone who watches it gets all the rewards, i guess not. I want the lucio emote too. Whats funny i dont have my grandfinals spray 2 neither the soljourn or anything else, only have that pulse pistols player card,12 hour mark rewards and 115 tokens… not even the rest of the rewards from playoffs. dissapointing really. Getting half, barely any or NOTHING at all. Yeah i dont think people will watch overwatch league ever again of this horrible reward system on youtube…

An update on this, I still didn’t get anything else, but one thing I should say is that.
I FINALLY have some skins that I didn’t have before (reaper blackwatch reyes, tracer slipstream, and the overgrown bastion skins)
I don’t feel like looking to see if I got anything else but I figured that’s worth mentioning that I AM at least getting stuff I should have already.

fixed it huh? yeah…not

Update: Received all rewards EXCEPT my remaing 80 outta 290 league tokens (right now i have 210)

but i watched 38 hours. So 38 hours x5 = 190 +100 = 290. I met all the requirments for every skin. so also for the 30 hour requirment i still should have gotten 30x5 =150 +100 =250 league tokens. And yet im missing it!!! Will i lose those now?

A lot of people like you and me are mentioning the same issue. We have gotten every remaining cosmetics +100 tokens but not the missing hourly tokens. I hope they will fix it.

I received all the skins, icons and emote for watching the playoffs plus the additional 100 tokens. So I got 220 tokens total. I’m pretty sure I’m still missing tokens and also missing the Pulse Pistol name card and the skins for Sojourn, Kiriko and Junker Queen

Update for my update, i got all of the skins sprays etc.
I ONLY got 100 more tokens, missing the rest of them that i should have.