Overwatch league tokens missing

No one has yet. Hopefully we’ll get them soon

1 Like

I think the skins and items are going to be rewarded at Nov 15. They probably will give all the tokens then. I watched it from the start and get only 10. Wish they use twitch. Their drops work much better.

6 Likes

I watched all 7 hours today of owl. I logged in after the first hour and went from 123 to 128 tokens. Logged out and came back at the end of owl expecting more but still 128. Sounds like almost 200k people watching might have stalled rewards lol

3 Likes

Anyone know if the Encore broadcasts count towards getting skin rewards? It’d be an easy way to double up your hours so I’m guessing not lol.

2 Likes

It has counted toward the rewards for a few years now. The main reason being that international viewers had problems getting viewership rewards when the broadcasts would start in the middle of the night.

4 Likes

same., i watched day 1 stream completely and encore completely but only received 20 tokens as of now., this problem is present for my frnds as well., it should be a delay i guess., a few months ago same thing happened and i received my tokens after 3 days., since the views were high yesterday its understandable., if not plz help ty peace.

2 Likes

trickling in i got 3 of the 8 hours of tokens now…

I’ll have to check mine later today. Hopefully some of mine have come in

I’m watching it now on my mobile and have the game on my laptop. No tokens being granted.

Same thing, watched the whole matches and not a single drop. Also, I’m missing the OWL 2022 Spray 1.

Might be a stupid question but, you need to watch the stream from the OWL website right?

Same boat. I only got 5 last night. Then a random 5 this morning. I watched the whole thing.

I have had that happen before and usually the next stream i get extra… like it was just a delay in their system. But todays stream started and i havent got any retroactive points.

I have got points jus now for todays stream tho.

No. I watch on youtube. Make sure your accounts are linked.

Also- dont watch on console. Watch on pc/tab or mobile device.

Consoles arent set up for drops or anything like it. Learned that the hard way.

That applies to twitch as well, btw.

Anyone gotten rewards from the latest stream yet?

I’ve experienced this for the past couple events, very frustrating. I think I’ve lost out on hundreds of tokens at this point. Assumed it was just Blizzard being Blizzard but I’m glad I’m at least not the only one.

OK so it seems watching directly from the overwatchleague.com website is the safest method and I’ve been getting tokens that were not showing up when watching on YouTube directly (only 5 coins for an entire 7 hour session). It might help to enable all cookies/tracking for the owl website as well, including popups, so disable any anti-tracking/pop-up blockers/anonymous modes to avoid conflict.

I’ve watched over 20+ hours now and missing a ton of tokens

I haven’t received any tokens and I literally watched on both YT and the OWL site yesterday. I even made sure to reconnect my accounts beforehand because the last time I watched a stream I got nothing and I logged a ticket to get a sorry not our problem too bad reply from Blizzard. Really Blizzard… UGH!

Aight. I’ve gotten 30 tokens now but that’s still 45 less then what I should have

I’m getting legit 10 points a day despite watching way longer. I read the rules, and it should be 5 points per 30 minutes, and additional rewards at certain milestones. Why am I only getting 10 per day? I’m like 90% certain Blizzard will do nothing to rectify so if there’s a reason, somebody tell me please.