Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Any info on Grey Skins yet?

It’s hard to believe nobody at Blizzard has a clue that the skins are desired cosmetics and that not one tidbit of information has been released about them… but Blizzard has been prompt in releasing information, a video even, about the All-Star Skins.

Why can’t they at least tell us “More details at a later time”…? Why the lengthy silence about purple/epic tier quality Grey recolors of default skins? Have they just not decided yet if they want to sell them or give them away?

we are in stage 2 week 4 now where are the challanges?

Tokens are down. It’s been 1h 22 mins and no drops yet via Chrome browser or in-game. They were working last week for me but not today.

Please note due the power outage, timing may be mistracked.

Update: Even accounting for the Power Outage, I believe tokens are overdue. I have left a message for Blizzard CS. If I get news I will update appropriately.

2nd Update: Tokens are now dropping.

1 Like

I want to know if the 100-Token drop eligibility is different than the regular drops, because I haven’t gotten one yet and yes I know its random but I just want to make sure because at the start of this season I wasn’t eligible for the regular drops but then after February we, Puerto Rico, became eligible and Im just wondering that maybe we still aren’t for the 100-token drops.

Not sure about Puetro Rico considering that is a U.S. Territory, there are additional country restrictions for the 100-token drops. That being said, it is possible to not win any yet.

Participating Countries

Your Blizzard account must be associated with one of the following countries for you to earn League Tokens in this promotion.

Argentina New Zealand
Australia* Norway
Austria* Poland*
Belgium* Russia*
Brazil* Saudi Arabia
Canada South Korea
Chile Spain
Denmark Sweden
Finland* Switzerland
France Taiwan
Germany Thailand*
Mexico* United Kingdom
the Netherlands* United States

Note : Countries marked with * are not eligible for the chance of winning an extra 100 tokens.

1 Like

I see thanks for the reply!

Note on this:
My accounts are uk based but I’m working (and watching) in Iceland at the moment and Twitch tells me I’ve been getting drops.

I’m not getting any drops so far today. I got drops for yesterday.

Why isn’t Italy listed? I received 3 league tokens 2 months ago. Did something weird happen?

i don’t really understand how to get the brig emote, i cheered 500 and got the mercy emote. but then i did another 50 using the seoul dinasty cheer emote, but did not get the briggitte emote. did i do something wrong or should i use another teams cheer emote?

I believe tokens are broken at the moment. The last time I got drops was 2 hours ago. The games are still being played.

2 Likes

The Nanoboost emote does not require the All-access pass - I cheered for a completely arbitary team with 50 bits and it gave me the nanoboost emote. The Brigitte emote does require the pass, however.

You’re not the only one. I haven’t seen any in over two hours too.

1 Like

I’m checking with twitch chat and everyone is having the same problem.

I also did not get drops

4 hours later and no drops.

Same here.
I’m from Germany and I watched the whole show starting around 5.30 PM with watchpoint until around 4 AM.
Since I already earned tokens before (last time on saturday while watching OWL) I can guarantee, that everything is correctly linked.
I also checked several times if I was logged in (I was using Twitch-App as before). In addition the window was not in the background and sound was turned on. The only thing I changed to former watching situation was, that I did not watch in fullscreen mode, since I had some issues and noticed that it worked better in the typical frame.

So… why was this unpinned?

I noticed a lot of forum cleanup earlier today. This may get repinned later if the Community Team wishes it, but I will continue to maintain the thread regardless.

1 Like