Overwatch League Picks Beta - "Error Claiming Prize" (Website/Promotion Bug)

Same :frowning: one prize got bugged.

Same first two failed, third finally claimed.

I also have two that say Error Claiming Prize.

Edit: I have a third pick that initially said that but when I checked today, it says Prize Pending.

My “Make a Pick” and “Get 1 Pick Correct” rewards both became available after my first correct answer. “Make a Pick” remained locked ~25 minutes after making my first pick.

I tried redeeming the “Get 1 Pick Correct” reward first, and got the error message. Then I immediately (perhaps stupidly) tried redeeming the “Make a Pick” reward, and surprisingly, that one went through.

Edit: I also made a 3rd correct pick last night, but it still hasn’t updated on today’s stream. I’m still at 2/5 picks for the next reward.

“Make a pick” gave me an error on the claiming prize, haven’t claimed the other two.

Received the error last night when claiming “make a pick”. The error is still present today but I am able to claim rewards today

I had the issue last night and then couldn’t vote for the last match. I am still having the issue after following the steps above. I completely understand this is a beta and am just reporting so you can work the bugs out. If I get my points, fine. I’m not that busted up. Good job so far and I look forward to more!

I had the problem on the first challenge but could claim the second one

1 Like

I’m not overly concerned with being able to collect prize tokens, since the function is still in beta. But I’m still unable to collect the first two prizes either, even after following all the same steps as OP above. I also wasn’t able to take part in voting for the Dragons vs Titans match yesterday because the voting panel wasn’t even there until the match was almost over.

Same issue here. First one was “Prize Pending”, so I hit the second and the first changed to “Error Claiming Prize”. At time of writing second’s still pending and the third’s been achieved and pending too, but the first still says error.

I had the same problem yesterday trying to claim the “make a pick” and “get 1 pick correct” challenges. My webpage looks exactly like in the picture and I made sure to check that the tokens did not go to my account. Today however, I got a few more correct so far from the TD vs WJ game, and was able to collect the “get 5 picks correct” challenge tokens successfully. It now says “prize claimed” under the 5 picks correct challenge but the other 2 mentioned still say “error claiming prize”. I’ve tried refreshing the browser, using Firefox instead of my regular Google Chrome browser, logging out and logging back in to my account, logging out and logging in to another account of mine then back in to the original, tried collecting on mobile instead of desktop, etc

I got 1 Correct and it doesn’t even shows me that I am able to claim the prices ^^ I hope I’ll get them soon D:

I just ran through another set. Got 2 right. One was credited and one is errored out. I also had to log back in after refreshing.

im getting a 400 error code.

I’m also having this problem. I got the reward for making my first pick, but the reward for getting one right gives me the error claiming prize message.

I can confirm that in-game I have received the 25 tokens for the one that went through, but not the tokens for the one with the error message.

Both of mine errored out. Have been unable to resolve.

Joining the error club. Was unable to select any of the choices for the match between Dallas Fuel and London Spitfire. Have not seen a “Claim Prize” message on the page either.
shutting down my browser and opening it again resulted in the League Picks UI being gone from the page. Now I can just see results instead. (Guessing they took it down)

Having the same issue as everyone else including my picks being reset despite not even leaving the page / reloading the page.

Same issue here. Made a correct pick, wouldn’t let me claim my first pick, or that one. It seems to be turned off now, that I can see.

Same here dude R.I.P