Overwatch League News - Regular Season Ended

I have the thread updated to show the new teams as confirmed entries into the Overwatch League. No new trade/release news today so far.

(bookmarks this thread for future reference)

L.A. Valiant have finally announced their releases this season:

I thought Grim had a coaching role, surprised by that

Another soft update tonight. The Washington D.C. Overwatch Team has hired their GM and AGM.

And as you can see the temporary Twitter handle for the Washington D.C. team is @OverwatchDC and their temporary website URL is www.overwatchleaguedc.com.

lol. a lot of people also do not like baseless, offensive generalizations. good job tho I cannot wait to cheer on team Paris now.

Happy Monday everyone! Today is the first day of the second phase of the offseason. At this time the eight new expansion teams can now have first dibs on signing new players and already there has been word that signings are underway:

1 Like
1 Like

haha get it?

1 Like

Imagine releasing Manne and Zappis just to downgrade and get Xepher LUL

2 Likes

Signing alert everybody!

really? thats interesting. i hope janus does good things for his new team!

Does anyone here think Shadowburn would be a good replacement for Mistakes?

Dynasty sends KuKi to the Valiant:

Was just on my way here to post that! Seems like the group of reliable leakers continues to grow, RealLeakBoy got that one very early in September

Two-way trade alert. Danteh goes to Houston in exchange for one of Houston’s Academy team players.

And I guess you can now say there is smurfing in Overwatch League… :joy:

1 Like

Underrated post
feelsbadman

Striker is very much better, just in the end all be all mistakes had a wide variety of hero pools thrown onto him all at once, and for being a tracer 1 trick he adapted pretty well.

1 Like

Brad, interesting. :eyes:

Dallas Fuel/Team Envy owner Mike Rufail, made a comment on Twitter today stating they intend to sign one new player to the roster.