Overwatch League All Access not working on Xbox?

Recently just bought the Overwatch League All-Access Pass obviously to get the great Lucio emote along with some skins and Twitch Emotes. I know the Lucio emote isn’t coming until July 24th but I have yet to receive the skins that come along with it on Xbox. Does anyone who has It know how it works to get the skins and stuff on Xbox, Thanks!

First please make sure you have linked your Xbox console account to your BattleNet account if you have not done so already:

Also make sure you have your BattleNet account linked to a Twitch account:

Now on Twitch, make sure you click the “Loot” tab and check for any of the All-Access Pass items and click their icons and then purple “Redeem” button for each item. If you have any further problems please reply here or visit my advanced Twitch rewards guide for help:

Right now Ive linked everything possible and its still not going through. Whenever I go to the link account it takes me to a blank page and nothing else happens, ive linked it through a separate tab, I linked twitch and Battlenet, everything. Ive redeemed everything on Twitch via computer and restarted my Xbox multiple times and has not transferred through.

Very well, at this point, you can start a web ticket with Blizzard to check on any account transactions for these Twitch goodies, however be advised due to the severe problems involving the World of Warcraft Pre-Patch issues that are ongoing today, responses may be delayed.

I hit redeem all on the owl twitch page and i haven’t gotten any skins or items either.