Ive played multiple games this season in comp and at least every week since it has started i have either LC-202 or some error message saying i got an error message saying i was removed from server, lost 100’s of SR from this CRAP so far, Blizzard fix the game.
I understand bro I cant even get onto the game like it just disconnects me from the game servers , blizzard really needs to fix it
LC-202 is the standard disconnection message for console players. It is important to remember that in most cases, a disconnection is caused for reasons between you and the game server, and not the game server itself. Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:
If you are disconnecting frequently please start with this console specific troubleshooting first to ensure everything on your end is working correctly.
As always if nothing in that guide works, please reply saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided. I do recommend if you can run and post a WinMTR test. Note you must have a Windows Computer connected to the same local network as your game console in order to do this.
- Download WinMTR from http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/ (Console players need a Windows Desktop Computer connected to the same network as their console to do this.)
- Unzip the WinMTR.zip file to the Desktop.
- Open the WinMTR folder and select the 32 or 64 bit version. Choose whichever one corresponds to your version of Windows.
- Run the WinMTR.exe
- Type the IP address you want to trace in the “Host” field. To get the correct IP you will actually need to open up the game and go Practice Vs AI or Quick Play and if you are on PC hit Ctrl+Shift+N and it will bring up the ingame network diagnostic graph, or go to Video > Options > Display Network Performance Graph if you are on any platform including Console. In the top left corner is the IP address you want to run WinMTR to.
note When looking at the IP it will show up ingame as something like 18.104.22.168:12345. You will want to leave the last 5 digits and the colon at the end off and the IP you want to use is just the 22.214.171.124
- Once you notice the connection issue while playing, play for about 6 more minutes, minimize the game and click on “Stop”.
- Click on “Copy text to clipboard”, then return to this forum thread.
- Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between:
~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~
If in the event you can’t even connect to Overwatch and get into any game mode at all, please use one of the following IP addresses based on your geographical region:
- US West - 126.96.36.199
- US Central - 188.8.131.52
- Brazil - 184.108.40.206
- Europe - 220.127.116.11
- Europe - 18.104.22.168
- Korea - 22.214.171.124
- Taiwan - 126.96.36.199