Overwatch hacking software report!. You guys don't have a option to report hacking software. I have a link to Overwatch hacking software that they say is undetectable

Hello, I would like to report an aimbot hacking software that is being distributed through a youtube channel. It was distributed 3 weeks ago and there are users claiming they can use it without being detected. I’m providing the link to the youtube video and the download they are giving these game hackers to cheat at overwatch. Hopefully you can use their source code to block this cheating software. I would have liked to post this in a main report page but there is not an option to report hacking software on the blizzard site.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator. Please email hacks@blizzard.com with any information related to this.

1 Like

Reporting cheating/hacking doesn’t fit within the bug report forum. If you wish to make a report to Blizzard about this behavior you will need to email hacks@blizzard.com

1 Like

Hire a digital mercenary in minutes with Dark Basin forum on deep web just incase you need any data temper or recovering.
SniffingnoseATrepairman . co m is my preferred group because I have worked with them back and forth based on getting information esp. during my law suit (shh!! please don’t tell anyone because it might render my evidence useless) Although I found them on Dread forum but I prefer Dark Basin because of the hackers there are less expensive. #Hackers

1 Like

You are saying we can Hire these Sniffingnose @repairman . c o m to request for haking services if we cant use the deep web?
As I heard it is always scared to get on deep web. I think to use these guys will do a good process. I am going to keep you posted on the process of my talks with them.
Thank you for sharing .