Overwatch Gamer Server Down?

This is them purging us out to make space for the new OW2 fanbase. Honestly, thank God this didnt happen during the archives modes or the forum would be on actual fire.

1 Like

Sorry to tell you guys, but they are ending OW1 life support earlier than expected, pls move on to other game or wait till OW2

LOL joking.

8 Likes

Did Sombra hack the entire server or did Hammond chew wires because he was hungry

1 Like

Hahaha that’s true
 I would have been angry with the mob, honestly. Why can’t this happen during LĂșcioBall smh

1 Like

wasent there a server down notice before maybe it’s that?

At least D2:R gets a new patch tomorrow with some updates :joy:

1 Like

God could you imagine :neutral_face:

1 Like

that’s the most satisfying feeling ever when your games getting thrown there’s 2 minutes left then the servers go down and save you

That wasn’t what I was responding to.

Not gonna say anything, but it did say Sojourn was the latest hero to join Overwatch’s Roster. Not overwatch 2

idk. game crash at the same moment :confused:

What will I do without overwatch. Maybe move on to 100s of other games on the market (addiction to OW is real but other games exist)

1 Like

What If they are updating the servers engine or something in the backend cause of Sojourn?

Oh god no don’t feed the forum’s hopium

sojourn is part of the overwatch 2 beta not overwatch itself

Imagine if they do something like this the server goes down then your overwatch transforms into overwatch 2 that would be so dope

Same thing :persevere:
This is so sad
Finally OW dies?

1 Like

It says,

Overwatch 2 | Meet the latest hero to join overwatch’s roster.

Maybe a intern actually thought it meant that

That’s for the beta though, which to my knowledge, is a completely separate download from Overwatch

And she was already in the beta.