Overwatch forum not updating my ingame avatar

overwatch forum not updating my ingame avatar.

anybody know wy? it has been 15 days now.

This has been an issue for some months now. I fear my gentle tokki icon will never show…

1 Like

Mine’s been stuck like this since December.
Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be a priority fix so just expect to be stuck with that icon on here for until further notice.

1 Like

That’s a known issue for months, unfortunately, it still not fixed
I can’t show my summer Pachimari :c

1 Like

thanks, was woried it was somthingwhat was in my control

I’ve not had mine update either, in game I’ve been using the Bastion silhouette icon for months

1 Like

Replying to confirm the above quotes… this seems to be an “unofficially known” issue (encountered, observed and reported by multiple players, but not acknowledged on the official “Known Issues” topic.) And, replying to consolidate links for reference… the symptoms have changed slightly over time, as noted in this topic:

But, as of this post, this issue unfortunately is still present and impacting players (myself included).

3 Likes

This indie company is smol.

3 Likes

Log out and back in.

But, newer icons probably won’t work. Always been the case.

1 Like

The newest icon that I have seen is witch kiriko which means the icons haven’t been updating since somewhere after the release of that skin.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply… However, as explained by multiple players across multiple topics linked to:

That suggested potential workaround no longer works or does not work for all players encountering this issue (myself included).

1 Like

Unfortunately the Overwatch Forums’ avatar/player icon “library” being out-of-sync and “behind” the live game’s explanation doesn’t alone account for or solve the problem for all of us impacted… perhaps it could be a contributor to the end result for some. Here’s a post with more specific details, if you’re interested:

There are additional similar posts spread amongst the 24+ (at the time of this reply) topics linked to the above.

1 Like

I can’t believe this is still an issue.

3 Likes

isue stil there (20 characters)

I don’t want to be a piggy anymore. :cry:

1 Like