Overwatch doesn´t use gpu

Hey, so i havent played overwatch since moira was released and i have entered again today and, for some reason the gpu usage is at 0-10%, this is only in overwatch and in other games it uses 80-100% of gpu. I have tried to uninstall overwatch and install it again and to repair it with repair option, but nothing changed. I don´t know what to do, I have a rx 580 8gb, i5-4460 and 8gb ram.

Please see this thread pinned in the forum for more info:

Thanks for responding. I have tried with HWMonitor to see the gpu usage, and it is being used but at a max 30% and a avergae of 10-12%, also the monitor is alredy plugged to the right graphics card. Overwatch runs at 20-30 fps with this problem but when i played before it ran at 100-120 fps. I dont think its a bottleneck problem because the cpu is at 60-70%. And as i said this only happens with overwatch.

Can you post a dxdiag?

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Thank you for the help, it turns out it was a problem with a razer software, i already solved it :slight_smile: