Overwatch disabling the no-brain heroes is so fun

Why Torb? I have like 80 hours on him he takes skill

1 Like

I mean there not complaining bout them being op there just not to fun to play against lol o went againdt 15 bastions yesterday it was torture even though i won a majority of them.it was still not to fun of a experience even with the skill involved i think is their point

1 Like

Way to be dishonest. Her wall is indeed broken, because it allows projectiles and enemy players to sometimes go through it. It also glitches out and doesn’t boost you up properly when you try to place it under your feet, causing you to teleport through it and be left standing on the ground.

I found it amusing that you wanted to sell the bug as a benefit to her when in reality it’s a bug that works against her. No bias there at all.

I’m sure disabling moira will do wonders for queue times :slight_smile:

Moira is not good for the game in low ranks. Low skill hero that quickly becomes worthless as people climb to Plat+… and she rewards stupid playstyles.

1 Like

It’s not really OP’s fault though, what they said was the reason that was officially given

There is a bug where Kiriko can Swift Step to Mei on her Wall and get under/above the map.
It seems like this is more or less the reason she was removed. I think if the wall just being inconsistent was the main issue they wouldn’t have deleted her like Bastion.

Moira is absolutely the only choice at low ranks, given the number of Genjis.

But what do i know, comp is toxic, i only play QP.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s disable more of the no-brain heroes. Can’t wait for Genji, Sojourn, Sombra and Zarya to get disabled next. Not sure why you mentioned 3 that actually take skill, though.

5 Likes

Ah okay. I should’ve known the dishonesty would come from Blizzard. What a joke they’ve become.

Why didn’t you mention Genji? Y’know the one who gets an insta-kill refreshed after getting an insta-kill.

2 Likes

Actually it’s just that you were wrong. Mei’s wall has a bug that lets people exit the map. That’s the reason they disabled her.

1 Like

There is that but there is also another that allows her to displace a teammate on some maps and place them under the map so they can contest objectives forever.

One of them is displacing a friendly corpse with wall just as they are about to respawn.

1 Like

Imagine they removed zarya, genji, sojourn and sombra for bugs next. Wow that would make OW2 the best game out there possibly instead of the current trash game it is with total imbalance and same comps all the time even in low elo.

2 Likes

I never had problems with Mei, i’d rather they take out Zarya, she’s the most annoying atm.

I mean so can Sombra in most payload maps but they won’t disable her for the same reason.

Not all content is good content.

Oh wow. Good to know I’m not crazy. I put up a wall in match a couple of days ago and then watched the two enemies I was trying to block go through it and kill me. I thought it was a “favor the shooter” or lag issue, but it seemed kinda… off.

Logout and log back in, it should update to your most recent Overwatch profile pic.

Exactly, like this thread.

The thread title I find sort of ironic because I usually find Torb/Mei/Moira to hard counter or soft counter to generally be of only great use when people play no-brain into them.

Sombra, bruh. You are being counter picked by my turret on purpose so you can’t have free rein into my teams backline. Use your brain and play around turret in a smarter fashion or counter pick a range hero like Sojourn, Genji, Pharah, or S76. I am big braining you by reading your thoughts and predicting your actions and placement of my team to rotate turret placement to keep you in check.

When I see enemy tank players several times they are super aggressive and Mei is like stop that you fool. You can’t solve every situation by trying to unga bunga it. Use your brain and watch for Mei’s cooldowns.

1 Like