Overwatch disabling the no-brain heroes is so fun

First bastion and now no Mei for 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS OF FUN. Hope the next one is Moira, Torb, or Junkrat.

14 Likes

Idk why but it’s so funny that this post is coming from someone with a Reaper player icon.

29 Likes

I don’t play Reaper tho. For some reason, my player icon doesn’t change. I haven’t used this icon for 4-5 years. I even emailed Blizzard but no reply.

1 Like

Wait for real?
What happened

OP is excited about content being removed smh

35 Likes

They released a patch note. Apparently, mei wall is bugged and lets the character reach places they shouldn’t be able to.

Sounds like a skill issue.

37 Likes

The problem with Mei is that more of her abilities discourage ‘skill.’ There’s not much you can do if a Mei wants to drop her ice block on the objective.

I think you have to relog on battlenet to update your icon on the forums.

1 Like

‘Such a simple, yet elegant response’

2 Likes

But she is not even good right now.

In the forum you have to log out and in again to update it.

Also: Torb was already and they cant disable Moira, because she is the only support that can deal with the BS of Genji and Sombra.

In OW1 when using wall I could consistently turn it vertical and push myself up. In OW2, that consistency went away. Every time I used wall it would push me to the left or right side even if I looked straight down. Even going so far has requiring to shove myself right against a wall to have the wall + ice wall push me up properly without falling off.

There have also been some really weird interactions with walls where I have seen a wall go up and seen say a Winston appear do this transitions go up with wall, fall down with wall, then teleport back up to the wall top. Even had confirmation from a friend in the same match that saw the same thing.

Not surprising this weird hit detection if you will is allowing people to get out of bounds possibly.

2 Likes

No way, for reals?

I guess Mei is also going to be gone for at least 2 weeks :joy:

Depends upon what type of skill you are looking for and such. Using ice wall or block defensively has its hard points. Predicting a shatter or reacting to a point blank shatter with ice block is hard. Even more quickly getting the proper spacing and timing to get wall up to block the shatter. The biggest thing is landing your secondary shots with a lower rate of fire to make them count.

Mei can be annoying just trying to wall people off hold primary fire on those walled, but what keeps Mei viable against more heroes is being lethal and threatening on those headshots. Every tracer should be wary of being 1HKO from a Mei icicle.

1 Like

Why couldn’t it have been Sojourn

12 Likes

Torb was removed with Bastion at the same time, but came back before Bastion did.

They’ve did at the same time. Torb was removed from Comp only.

1 Like

I mean how can u change ur fourm player icon? I have stupid tracer one even though i am litterly the opposite of one i mained most of her counters in ow1

1 Like

the updated one makes wayyyy more sense now hahahaha

11 Likes