Overwatch crashing midgame

My Overwatch 2 has been crashing a lot more than usual. Sometimes it would crash my game, and then sometimes it would crash my P.C, and other times it would do both. It seems that Overwatch likes to crash midgame/ while I’m in a Discord call (turned off overlay) I’ve tried most solutions I found online but none have seemed to work. I have even gone to the lengths of fresh resetting my P.C to see maybe if it would change anything, but still no luck.

Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated!

I have included the “MSInfo” & “dxdiag” pastebin text files below.

MSInfo: System Information report written at: 06/01/23 20:08:42System Name: DESKTOP-IE - Pastebin.com
dxdiag: dxdiag - Pastebin.com

1 Like

Do you use Nvidia graphic card?

Yesterday and today I installed all the different drivers from the most recent 535.98 to the March one, 531.29 from their website due to crashes for every single game. However, each of those drivers froze my computer mid game.

I looked up a solution and it worked for my computer:

1. open device manager
  2. click display adapters
  3. uninstall your graphic card driver
  4. restart computer
  5. after restarting, if you open up device manager>display adapter, you’ll see that the latest driver is already installed. Mine was 535.98 version. Doing it this way made it install correctly I guess and this time around the 535.98 did not freeze my computer, even after a couple games. It could just be coincidence too, but I’m happy with it so far.

Try resetting the memory speed or disabling XMP profiles. You have a BlueScreen error for memory management.

Event Name: BlueScreen
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: 1a
P2: 61948

Just sounds like you need to spend some time calibrating the RAM’s speed. Sometimes too low can also cause crashing lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.