Overwatch Crashes on StartUp

https://youtu.be/1ntj24n7O1g

i get this bug^^^

This is generally related to a driver issue. Look at the Windows Event Viewer under system logs for any critical errors. If you don’t spot the problem, let me know and we can continue looking into it. (Troubleshooting resources from staff are here: Common Technical Issues and Solutions)

i cannot spot the problem
idk if this will help but this bug started after i downloaded destiny on my hdd (my ssd is my C:)

Hello BHopGod!

Widely, that crash-on-launch issue has been caused by Razer applications. If you are using any, please try uninstalling them per the recommendations here:

If that’s not the case, or if issues persist, can we get a system report to look over? We can look for specific issues that could be causing this crash.

Obtaining System Files

You can include the DXDIAG in a reply to the forum post. Place it between rows of ticks (`) for formatting:

```
Like this.
```

2 Likes

thank you for your help. apparently razer synapse was the problem .

Thanks for the help Razer SDK ended up being the problem, also happy now i switched to a corsair setup now lol.

i get the same bug as you but i do not have any razer softwear or anything like that everything is updateded but it still gives me the same thing

Closing this thread as its 6 months old. If you’re running into issues please make a new thread. When doing so be sure to include a DxDiag report!