Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 Schedule - (Ended)

Anyone knows if you can get tokens just by watching like normal owl in these challenger series?

Nope, no tokens.
Tokens return next week with Overwatch League Opening Weekend on YouTube, April 27th.

1 Like

Big sad, thanks anyways :D, i’ll wait till next week then to replenish my tokens

1 Like

Is there any way the check the drops’ progress on Youtube?

Hi! I’ve been having some trouble in regards to getting back my Contenders Skin that was released back in October 2020; the Mercy skin that took 15 hours to watch. During that time, I did obtain the skin (I even have proof). But since the account merging for Overwatch 2, the skin disappeared from the account entirely and I haven’t gotten it back. I’ve tried contacting support and made multiple posts about it, but it has gotten me nowhere. I’m hoping that this comment under your post can gain some attraction from others to help with the issue I am currently facing.

I’m also grateful for the effort that you put in for the 2023 schedule! You did amazing, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, that only works on Twitch.

Sad. But it makes sense given that OWL is probably the only esports doing the Twitch-wise stuffs on Youtube.

So strange…
It means there are 2 stages with the same drops, but the progress is not cumulative… Who in the world got Lucio in the first stage would keep watching stage 2…

1 Like

Campaign 2 is pretty much just a second chance for anyone who misses out on Campaign 1. Not sure why it’s not just one big campaign, maybe there’s a max amount of time on them or something.

I watched alot of hours of contenders these last days, but still didn’t get anything, can someone help me with this issue ?

I watched for both contenders reaper & Lucio and I’ve only revived reapers skin is there something bugged?

I can’t claim Lucio and I haven’t gotten Reaper despite claiming it.

Did you claim the rewards?

Twitch no longer automatically gives you rewards when you accumulate the hours… you have to click an accept button….

And if you haven’t done the above, then you are also not accumulating hours for the second and third rewards until you do so

2 Likes

You have to claim the the rewards manually when you watch on Twitch. This means that when a new drop is 100%, you have to go to the claim page and claim the drop to be able to gain progress on next drops. I recommend downloading an extention that does the job for you. Here’s a good Chrome extention that does the job for you https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/automatic-twitch-drops-mo/kfhgpagdjjoieckminnmigmpeclkdmjm If you want to know if you have claimed all rewards you can go to the drops page and double check. Or you can launch Overwatch and check if you find the cosmetics.

1 Like

oh, it’s on twitch ? i was watching contenders on youtube, what is the link of the twitch ?

if the regular season was supposed to start on the 27th why were there two live streams yesterday, the 26th? were those not counting toward the tokens?

the username is legit just overwatchcontenders

There’s been a few overwatch league live streams in the lead up to the season start, but the tokens/rewards only start with the opening weekend matches today.

2 hours left 'til the kick off!

Thursday, April 27, 2023 7:00 PM Coordinated Universal Time - San Francisco Shock @ Toronto Defiant
Thursday, April 27, 2023 8:30 PM Coordinated Universal Time - Washington Justice @ London Spitfire
Thursday, April 27, 2023 10:00 PM Coordinated Universal Time - Vancouver Titans @ Florida Mayhem

3 Likes

Thanks for the correction, damn I was confused too with those two streams.

1 Like

Anyone else missing the diamond icon on the OWLeague stream? I made sure im connected on both ends. Ugh