Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

I do have 3104 tokens for OWL but wanted to save them for special 300 token skins…

3 Likes

Bug reports don’t do much when GM support and YouTube CS basically have no way to resolve or look into it, every answer is the same in regards to the tickets, provided images along with details but still same result (which is nothing). Tried to be as detailed as possible, but now have to wait if they will ever re-drop Hanzo and Cassidy, which if they do might be another year or two to wait for again.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s usually like 3-4 weeks before a season ends that a “Mid-season” patch happens. Reality is, that it’s really an end-season patch.

1 Like

Last chance for the OWL legendaries currently in the Shop. They did not explicitly say the Genji, Mercy, Doomfist, and Winston skins, but they’re likely rotating out, as well, as they were planned to be removed at the start of season 2.

With this being an OWL rotation, we can likely expect:

• Sojourn OWL skin to be added
  • Path to Pro 2022 spray/icon to be added

Things that have not been confirmed:

• JQ/Kiriko/Sojourn/Ramattra OWL team skins being added
  • Seoul Inferno skins added to the shop
  • Philadelphia Fusion skins removed from the shop
  • Any other color changes/brandings for other teams (Vegas Eternal; possibly LA Valiant)

I’m hoping some of those can be confirmed, so there’s a last chance to grab everything that might be removed.

2 Likes

Vegas Eternal confirm their skins are leaving the store with OWL token giveaway. They did not confirm if it is with the 1/5 patch.

4 Likes

Update #24

Still missing : Kiriko, Junker Queen, Soujorn (OWL Finals + Tokens)

and the recent contenders skins! ! !

It seems that we will get another Twitch drops starting on 11st.
Skin for Moira (the korean mask one) and victory pose (dragon puppet).

Probably not since they didn’t give it out yet (it was only 3 days), but very likely the patch afterwards

I ended up getting Philly Fusion skins for Ashe, Bap and Doom because the colorway looks great on them, plus the logo looks great on them and in general. Especially on Bap with his golden gun.

Didn’t see any Paris Eternal skins that I liked though.

1 Like

Was sitting on a reserve of OWL tokens in case they ever made team skin changes/retirements, time to cash in I guess. Bought the Fusion skins for my mains. might pick up more but will wait to see an official retirement announcement in case Blizz makes some kind of offer (doesn’t seem likely, but you never know)

Still curious to see if they will update all the teams to OW2 versions of the skins at some point

Lmao they still didn’t add the Sojourn OWL skin to the game

2 Likes

I really wish those Twitter giveaways had info about when the winners will be drawn. There are some posters who don’t say anything after the drawing.

3 Likes

That giveaway seemed like a joke, didn’t see any info about on how many winners they’re drawing either.

1 Like

Considering it’s 4800 tokens for the 32 skins, it’s probably just one winner. The only other prize pool I’ve seen that large was Gladiators giving out 1000 tokens to 5 winners for a total of 5000 tokens.

1 Like

They did say “winnerS”

Also noticed today, you can’t purchase OWL team skins for Sojourn/Kiriko/Junker Queen (though they existed in the 2022 OWL matches), so unless they patch them into the store before they retire Fusion / Eternal guess we don’t get those.

2 Likes

Echo never got the chance to have the 2018 Shock, Valiant, or Mayhem skins, so I imagine the focus was to add the OW2 heroes with the skin swaps as one big patch.

4 Likes

Well, here’s to hoping by some miracle they get added in to the store before the retirement. Otherwise that’s 12 skins (3 characters x 2 teams x Home and Away) that exist in the code that people worked on, that are gonna get trashed

4 Likes

You can send tickets but honestly at this point Blizzard support can’t or won’t try to fix missing skin/drop issues at this point.

You mean Eternal? I can’t find anything on Valiant changing colors (again)