Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Got the Grand Finals skins (except Sojourn of course), still missing the Collegiate spray and my OWL tokens.

OWL said on twitter that tokens would be delivered this week after the cosmetics.

The Collegiate spray drop is working, just a little delayed, i received mine around 24h after watching.

I met the requirements for the Collegiate spray after Friday’s stream (had the entire stream on), and again I had yesterday’s entire stream on. I still don’t have it.

1 Like

I unlocked my Collegiate spray after just watching yesterday’s stream. I only checked this morning so I don’t know how long the delay is.

Mines is taking over 48hrs from Friday’s stream

1 Like

Through YouTube, from the Contenders channel. I actually got the collegiate spray shortly after the 2 hours (like 2:15).

1 Like

Didn’t get my Collegiate spray yet either and I watched both streams thus far fully. I wasn’t expecting it right away anyways since the D.Va and Soldier Contenders skins took 3 - 4 days extra for me to unlock during these recent issues when they normally unlock instantly. So I would have gotten it this evening at the earliest at my rate.

3 Likes

Still no collegiate spray or tokens…

3 Likes

Today I logged, I got my missing rewards such as Zarya Skin and 100 tokens Tier 30h.

Sojourn comes with Season 2 patch, so I have all rewards finally, except the missing tokens from watching all these hours 68 hrs vs 21 hrs only.

Only missing the spray for Collegiate, but I will wait for the so called 48 hrs.

1 Like

It’s been 48 hours for me and still no spray.

3 Likes

Got my Kiriko / Junker Queen, that chapter is closed.
Collegiate still locked. Firing up the stream again today…

1 Like

Yeah 3rd day in a row I’m streaming this.

2 Likes

I have watched the full 3 days and have not gotten the Collegiate spray.

My accounts are connected correctly.

3 Likes

same as you :frowning: so far no spray and also watched 6+ hours or more…

4 Likes

Man that white palette Junker Queen OWL skin looks fantastic – the wait feels super worth it.

Now for some new team skins in 2023 that use the OW2 base skins :kissing_heart:

3 days worth of streaming and no collegiate spray

5 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

still no collegiate spray as well.

3 Likes

Oh, I updated everywhere except here. The spray did not unlock for me either after watching all 14+ hours of broadcast with the same “Connected” status that unlocked the D.Va and Soldier: 76 Contenders skins from the same YouTube channel less than a month ago.

A bug report was also made on the topic.

2 Likes

Ah sh*t here we go again… No collegiate spray… It’s annoying.

3 Likes