Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

B-Sides will have a different set of skins. So i’s still 1 more week of tracer/ball.

1 Like

Yeah as I’m not seeing any updates for August and everything seems to be pointing to the change next set starting with B-Sides I’ve updated the schedule. Can earn Tracer / Wrekcing Ball until A-Sides event ends August 7th.

B-Sides starts August 12th should get the next skin reveals around then.

The contenders twitter confirmed yesterday that tracer/ball was the A-Sides skin unlocks, and B-Sides would have a different set. First B-Sides start on the 12th.

3 Likes

Ah thanks, should have dug into the replies

2 Likes

I’ve got the skins at last hooray!

1 Like

‘watched’ almost every stream: no skins
July: from site
August: from youtube
owl works well

1 Like

same, havent gotten any support on the issue as well, ive tried absolutely everything.

1 Like

Just watch the streams on Youtube with your Blizzard account connected - the day Youtube became an option, I stuck to Youtube only and never had an issue, not that I ever had issues with the site though. I have every OWL Grey and White skins, plus every Contenders skin released to date.

works for blizzard only important thing is ruining the game and making tanks unplayable

Ive watched nearly every single a-sides stream on youtube. Tried both website and mobile app. Never minimized or changed tabs. Tried unlinking and relinking my account (before watching another 15+ hours of streams) as one user suggested on another thread. The streams say “connected” the whole time but arent giving drops for me. Dont know what to do at this point, theres clearly a bug for some people, I hope it gets looked into, ive seen others on other threads with the same issue.

1 Like

Same for me. I am well over 10 hours at this point. The only other skin that did this to me was Brig, where I also went two times over the 20 hours needed for that one.

2 Likes

I’ve added the troubleshooting steps from the old thead to the OP.

I have seen this and tried all of these steps, ive unlocked every previous contenders skin without issue. But the tracer and ball skins are not unlocking no matter what I do.

Only other suggestion that worked for me personally is to try a different device. Before the youtube account connection era the only I was able to earn league tokens by viewing overwatchleage website with an android tablet. Never worked on my PC.

Update! So after many days the skins just appeared in my account today. I think they were just massively delayed because the last stream i watched was the KR one at the beginning of this month, not sure. But for anyone else that has been having trouble, hopefully they are on their way as well for you. Very relieved, i guess a little patience goes a long way ^_^. Thanks for the help Merchenary and the rest of this thread.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it! Might be hope then for all the people that have been reporting issues the last little while.

I watch but no skin! *rolls around in the dirt*

This is just bananas. Blizzard’s addressing a global audience. I’ve been on sites with clicks in the tens with locally adjusted times.

1 Like

Received Tracer after watching on YouTube App (mobile device)

1 Like

On review noticed they changed (corrected?) the South Korean B-Side start date from August 12th to August 23rd.

As such, the Overwatch Contenders B-Sides event doesn’t start until August 17th with Europe. Skin reveal probably won’t happen until next week.