Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Contenders Twitter hinting at the upcoming skins for B-Sides, check the first letter of every line.

3 Likes

Sigma is second to last from the tank roaster to get such skin, and Moira is the last support to get one.

1 Like

This is the kind of stuff I was talking about in that d.va skin thread.
D.va always seems to get the things last and people always cry why she gets many skins at once.

1 Like

Clever. Updated the OP

Looks like they’ve been tinkering with the schedule again.
OP updated
B-Sides starts in 2 hours.

Doesn’t seem as if they’ve made an official statement about how many watch hours are required for each skin yet. should be the usual.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out. I would have been an hour late otherwise. Strange that they only bumped the schedule on on of the matches today, yet left the other one alone.

And yeah, I’d assume it’ll be the 5/10 hours that we’ve had for years now.

1 Like

They did adjust both the :eu: and :us: start times (at least from the last time I checked). essentially both got delayed by 1 - 1.5 hours. A few of the future dates were changed as well.

01 really proving right now why no one runs a non jq/lucio/brig/genji comp. Also proving to all those, “But I’ll just run Pharah with a pocket mercy and stomp this dumb comp” as to why they’re factually wrong, lol.

I hate this meta, but damn do I applaud them for trying something new. Good for them, even though it’s gunna cost them the match.

The OWL site is once again totally broken for me. Reset session and deleted cookies and now can’t log back in. I can press the login / sign in button, but it just loads for a second, refreshes the page, and then I am still not logged in.

So, I guess, going to YouTube for reliable rewards is true once again.

No skins here for now, and I’ve watched about 6-7 hours of Contenders (and now they are on live, so it still counting).
Let’s wait a bit more…

1 Like

They’re terrible with drops now.

Same… missed the beginning of each stream but I should have at least 5 hrs in the can, nothing yet.

1 Like

Where is my A-sides rewards?
I have not received these yet.
I am asking the online cs, but they cannot help me solve the problem.
waste my time. I think Blizzard do not care about it.

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
Forum Code of Conduct

I’ve passed the 10hr mark now with both EU and NA streams and I’m going to assume that the drops are delayed.

Hopefully it’s fixed before next week.

1 Like

I also watched the entirety of both streams. Sometimes, the lead-in time (in this case, 17m EU and 19m US) doesn’t count towards earning the cosmetics. I was able to confirm “Connected” status for the entire duration of the two broadcasts, totaling just over 10h 15m.

Technically, the moment the EU broadcast ended, and the US broadcast was auto-played next, the waiting room also had the “Connected” status, putting the “Connected” time to just over 11 hours. I refreshed periodically, maybe twice per broadcast.

At the very least, I expect one of the two skins should be earned from that viewership, with enough downtime to justify not getting the other skin. I feel like the last time something like this happened, even with the first skin “earned”, it required something like the rewarding system being turned on, and that only takes effect during the viewership tallying.

In other words, I don’t expect to see the skin within the 24 hours mentioned on the site. I expect the next broadcast to have the rewarding enabled, so as the next minutes of “Connected” viewership tally, the rewarding system will see total time tallied from today and distribute the skin(s) then.

I’ve watched two videos and so far none of the Moira and Sigma skins in my inventory…

Anyone know how many hours the Moira skin is? I watched 5 hours last night and got nothing.

(account 100% connected)

SAME! WHERE IS MY QUEEN :sob:

Just checked my inventory and I can confirm I do not have Moria or Sigma eventhough I watched both streams yesterday.

Same here. Guess we have to wait until 23.

ok but where do we watch this? It’s supposed to be on now

Anyone know?